Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 2nd, 2007, 06:58 PM

BWS2K has disabled reputation
New Hampshire plays too you know...

Just curious - if there was to be a tourney here in SW NH (I'm in Jaffrey, I know Bobbo is in Claremont and Doustin is in the area) how many would show? Is it worth it? I have hook-ups at Keene State College and we may be able to get a room (or two or more) in the Student Center, where there just so happens to be free popcorn and soda pop. Anyone? Bueller?

~~BW

P.S. If not a full tourney at least a mini-tourney with Respect as Grand Prize...

M-5, R-1, A-4, D-3 - Special Tortilla Attack: If BWS2K is currently eating tortilla chips, add 2 to his attack roll. Special Caffeine Move: If BWS2K is consuming a caffeinated beverage, add 3 to his movement.
Old February 2nd, 2007, 11:12 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!
My son and I would come. We live in Manchester.
Old February 3rd, 2007, 11:22 AM

Egg has disabled reputation
I might be willing to head to the great white north to play. Any ideas on when? I also sent a PM to Pilgrim to see if he is interestd.

Egg

This Butcher is checkin' out!
Old February 3rd, 2007, 12:44 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
You know I'm game! I say you just go for it. Hold a tourney, whoever comes comes. My first tourney was in my basement with 9 people total (remember that one Egg?).

Let me or OPrime know if you need any suggestions on how to do the organization. We're not experts by any stretch of the imagination, but we've done two regional ones now and so have a learned a few lessons from the school of hard knocks.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old February 4th, 2007, 12:57 PM

BWS2K has disabled reputation
Lol, no you guys all placed better than me at the last Beatdown so you can't come.

Well I have no clues when or anything but I think we will have to organize something soon... thanks for the input!

~~BW

M-5, R-1, A-4, D-3 - Special Tortilla Attack: If BWS2K is currently eating tortilla chips, add 2 to his attack roll. Special Caffeine Move: If BWS2K is consuming a caffeinated beverage, add 3 to his movement.
Old February 5th, 2007, 02:04 AM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Id be all over it assuming again I can get the day off. I shouldnt even have to find a ride I already have some new armies in mind to test out for whenever another tourney comes around.

Old February 17th, 2007, 01:26 PM

Egg has disabled reputation
You may want to reconsider the name of your topic... do you have anything in the works?

Egg

This Butcher is checkin' out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events