Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 14th, 2023, 04:08 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: APOSTLE'S CREED - a zombie story

Sorry for the delay, I was gone over the weekend.

Chapter 7:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.

Last edited by TGRF; November 14th, 2023 at 06:13 PM.
Old November 14th, 2023, 06:04 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post Chapter 10

Glad you are back and hope you enjoyed your vacation (assumedly). As promised, I've been posting consistently so you now have a large chunk of story you can power through all at once should the urge strike you.

Regarding your criticisms of Thorn's pessimism thoughts, I will say only this:

Spoiler Alert!

Also since you'd mentioned it my recommended drinking game for AC is to take a shot every time the group manages to lose or gain cars in their adventures.

On with Chapter 10:

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by TheAverageFan; November 24th, 2023 at 12:27 PM.
Old November 16th, 2023, 10:09 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Chapter 8:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old November 17th, 2023, 05:58 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Commentary commentary:

Spoiler Alert!

I'll likely upload Ch. 11 sometime tonight. I like Chapter 11.

~TAF

Old November 17th, 2023, 08:57 PM

Commentary commentary commentary:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old November 17th, 2023, 11:47 PM

Post Chapter 11

Spoiler Alert!

As promised here is the next chapter:

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; December 12th, 2023 at 07:12 PM.
Old November 21st, 2023, 06:20 PM

Chapter 9, and thoughts so far:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old November 21st, 2023, 06:58 PM

Post Chapter 12

Spoiler Alert!

You caught me as I was uploading, so here is Ch. 12 as well:

Spoiler Alert!

As always lets me know what you think.

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; December 8th, 2023 at 09:48 PM.
Old November 24th, 2023, 12:35 PM

Post Chapter 13

Time for the next chapter, also a slightly shorter one:

Spoiler Alert!

As always let me know what you think

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; January 11th, 2024 at 07:25 PM.
Old November 28th, 2023, 05:52 PM

Post Chapter 14

Sor delay new ch

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; January 14th, 2024 at 11:55 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 04:14 PM

Post Chapter 15

Moving right along. I'll try not to delay with the next chapter, as it follows this one closely.

Spoiler Alert!

As always let me know what you think

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; January 14th, 2024 at 12:13 PM. Reason: I never thought I'd type "zombie hoard"
Old December 5th, 2023, 07:28 PM

Sorry for the delay, I've been preoccupied with other matters. I'll attempt to stay more on top of it going forwards.

Chapter 10:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction