Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 5th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: SoCal Slaughter NHSD '08

More than likely I'll pony up some repaints for players as door prizes, although I don't have a huge selection to make repaints from at the moment. I'll likely have at least one modded Raelin, more Airborne Elite as in my paints and mods thread and some others.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day