Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old May 4th, 2007, 10:22 AM

RufusPrime0 has disabled reputation
Alien figs?!?!

Where can I get some of these? I've seen a lot of pics using them and they look great. Is everyone using the Horroclix Aliens? From what I've seen, the queen is not from the HC set. The Alien movies are my all time favorites and I have GOT to get some of these for HS.

Thanks!
Old May 4th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The following thread should answer most of your questions along with having some cool pictures and playtest sessions to peruse:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...p?t=85&start=0

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions