Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 24th, 2007, 10:20 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Water Tower looks good. You just need a better digital camera.

Old July 24th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Personally, I think the height should stay on the card. I don't think it hurts anything and it keeps people from having to look up in a rule book how tall something is. I have to do this all the time with trees, glaciers, ruins, battlements, etc.
Old July 24th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yes, my camera stinks. What can I say, though? I spend all my money on Heroscape.
And I'm willing to keep the height on. I agree that it makes for a good reference point. Plus, since it's designated as Huge, it doesn't really trigger many powers. So Denrick gets a couple more dice to attack it with. That doesn't bother me any.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 24th, 2007, 01:06 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Yes, my camera stinks. What can I say, though? I spend all my money on Heroscape.
And I'm willing to keep the height on. I agree that it makes for a good reference point. Plus, since it's designated as Huge, it doesn't really trigger many powers. So Denrick gets a couple more dice to attack it with. That doesn't bother me any.
Agreed, keep the height on the card.

You didn't address ladders on the card. That is my only concern at this point. I know it will be a pain in the butt to add the rules for a figure on a ladder as well.

EDIT: I guess the specific reference to a ladder doesn't need to be in the card. The way it is worded they would just be moved out and take falling damage if applicable. NIce job fitting that it IAmBatman

Old July 24th, 2007, 02:04 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I already stuck the word "ladder" in there once, just for you. Do you see it?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 24th, 2007, 02:48 PM

Uhh it may be this computer, but I am only seeing a Red X now. can't find the word "ladder"

EDIT: Found it when the picture magicaly reappeared once I hit the submit button. Weird huh.

Old July 24th, 2007, 02:52 PM

hmm ... yes ... weird indeed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations