Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 22nd, 2019, 08:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Gamora (II) (Design)

Doing a quick take on her on the calculator, base stats are 200 points, if I rate powers all at 3, she's 290, if I rate them all at 4, she's 350, so I'd maybe split the difference and try her around 320 to start.

Looks good. Here's my pre-yea for the initial.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 22nd, 2019, 08:29 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Couldn’t hurt to see where Drax finalizes, and see what point value offers the most Guardians builds as well.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 09:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

CRB thoughts?
@dok @Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1 @weebaer

(I know we have the checklist now, but I want a sanity check on the first power for the movement/auto-wounding)
Old January 22nd, 2019, 09:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Couldn’t hurt to see where Drax finalizes, and see what point value offers the most Guardians builds as well.
I'm definitely wrapping up my Drax test before I start any Gamora games, so we can tweak things from there, for sure.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 01:54 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Flanking strike is good autowounding, but the requirement that it can only be used on a figure engaged with the OM-bearing hero limits it a lot. Otherwise you'd be subbing out for Puppet Master or Ozymandias's attack a bunch. As it stands I don't see an easy way to exploit it, although I suppose you could try for a defensive pod build.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 02:04 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

It’s definitely a potent design, she’s got a strong toolbox of powers to pull from there.

Flanking Strike is pretty good without even getting into the autowound bit, just using it to get some early free moves or to engage people with a pseudo-counterstriker are very useful. Ms Marvel feels like a good pairing here, as Flanking Strike lets you sorta do the reverse of her normal bonding to get them into position efficiently.

If it is meant to be able to ‘trade out’ for individual attacks within a turn, then it should probably have a once a turn limit put in. Most extra attack powers are worded in a way that I think you’d be limited to one flanking move per turn anyway (double attack forex), but some are a bit more vague (Starlord’s for one, or if there is a C3G equivalent of Q9 somewhere) and getting to flank more than once would just be too much IMO. Definitely something that would require some thought on all the mechical interactions.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 23rd, 2019, 07:49 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
It’s definitely a potent design, she’s got a strong toolbox of powers to pull from there.

Flanking Strike is pretty good without even getting into the autowound bit, just using it to get some early free moves or to engage people with a pseudo-counterstriker are very useful. Ms Marvel feels like a good pairing here, as Flanking Strike lets you sorta do the reverse of her normal bonding to get them into position efficiently.

If it is meant to be able to ‘trade out’ for individual attacks within a turn, then it should probably have a once a turn limit put in. Most extra attack powers are worded in a way that I think you’d be limited to one flanking move per turn anyway (double attack forex), but some are a bit more vague (Starlord’s for one, or if there is a C3G equivalent of Q9 somewhere) and getting to flank more than once would just be too much IMO. Definitely something that would require some thought on all the mechical interactions.
I don't think it is meant to, but I have to say, I quite like the idea of allowing it to and letting it be only once per turn - that could make for some brilliant interactions with Star-Lord.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 23rd, 2019, 09:37 AM
Symbiotic

Yeah, I didn't originally intend for it to be able to replace just one attack in a turn, but there seems to be some support for that. I can test it that way and see if it feels too juiced.

Quote:
FLANKING STRIKE
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of another Unique Hero you control, instead of attacking with that Hero, you may move Gamora. After moving Gamora, you may choose one figure engaged with both Gamora and that Hero and roll two unblockable attack dice against the chosen figure. You may only use this special power once per turn.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 09:42 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

One last thing is that I feel like Defensive Manoeuver is an incredibly generic sounding name for a really distinct power. I'd rather something where the name felt more like a complement to Trained to Perfection, given that the power definitely is.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 23rd, 2019, 09:44 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
One last thing is that I feel like Defensive Manoeuver is an incredibly generic sounding name for a really distinct power. I'd rather something where the name felt more like a complement to Trained to Perfection, given that the power definitely is.
First rule of power names: I'm bad at em.

All ears on alternate suggestions.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 09:47 AM
Symbiotic

Okay, with the CRB weighing in, I'm comfortable proposing we go to initial.

Bats - yea
Old January 23rd, 2019, 09:52 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gamora (II) (VOTE for Initial)

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library