Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 27th, 2019, 11:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Selling Superheroscape collection lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Great trade with @Hahma . Highly recommend this guy.
He's also a good hang.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2019, 11:48 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
He's also a good hang.
Well...I don't like to brag.....

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 27th, 2019, 11:50 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Likewise for Trex. Super excited to get his great handiwork.

Old February 28th, 2019, 12:09 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Likewise for Trex. Super excited to get his great handiwork.
Not coincidentally, I've been wondering if I have anything TREX might want...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 28th, 2019, 02:01 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
He's also a good hang.
Well...I don't like to brag.....
If I ever got the chance to play some games with him Id take it. He is the one that opened up my eyes to all the other wargaming other than scape.
There's a little bit of dirt between where we live though.
@Dad_Scaper , Ive got some stuff in the works quite a few of you fellow scapers should like, I just have to get a little more time in the shop. Dont want to hijack this thread though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 28th, 2019, 10:57 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you want to continue to sparse out selections, I would be interested in taking the Moloids, the Sinestro Corps Soldier, the three Man Bat Assassins, the beat cops, and Gravitron off your hands. Please let me know what you would like for them!
Old February 28th, 2019, 12:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
If you want to continue to sparse out selections, I would be interested in taking the Moloids, the Sinestro Corps Soldier, the three Man Bat Assassins, the beat cops, and Gravitron off your hands. Please let me know what you would like for them!
Trex already grabbed the Cops. The other stuff is available and I'll dig them out, set them aside for you and let you know later.

I won't have as quick turn around going forward with getting things shipped. I have to get more small boxes, as all the ones I had for really small orders are used up. I only had so many leftover small ones laying around

Old February 28th, 2019, 09:46 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post

PM'd

Old February 28th, 2019, 10:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Updated top of OP with figures that have been sold/traded.

Old March 1st, 2019, 07:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Great trade with @TREX . He makes some cool stuff. I'll post pictures later.

Old March 2nd, 2019, 09:47 AM
Prickly Cactus

Here are the cool things @TREX sent me in trade.

Furniture for Frostgrave, Rangers of Shadow Deep or any other games these would be appropriate for. Here they are with some Frostgrave figures I have.

Here are some more jersey barriers to add to my collection and some trash cans for use with The Walking Dead All Out War or other contemporary games.

A cool Imperial themed dice bowl for Star Wars Legion, but will use for other games of course.

Some cool creatures to use with Frostgrave, Frostgrave Ghost Archipelago and Rangers of Shadow Deep.

And some cool giant chrystals to use as part of a chrystal forest. I have some other ones of a different color from Adepticon last year, so I'll have to do a scenario with both of them in it.

Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very cool!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades