Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Notices

Old February 2nd, 2016, 12:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
The Book of Roilmage's Trick Spell

The Book of Roilmage's Trick Spell
Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers Battle for Zendikar

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • - TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - TBA

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • - TBA

Unit Strategy Review
  • - TBA

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 31st, 2017, 11:23 AM

RattyZ is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Roilmage's Trick Spell

Had a particularly fun session last night that ended with Jace combining a Mind Control on an enemy Kessig Rangers followed by Roilmage's Trick to drop 14 Attack dice on the enemy Nissa, executing her in one turn.

This card is VERY powerful with double attacking squads - this being the best I've seen.
Old March 16th, 2017, 02:30 PM

Monochrome_Night is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RattyZ View Post
Had a particularly fun session last night that ended with Jace combining a Mind Control on an enemy Kessig Rangers followed by Roilmage's Trick to drop 14 Attack dice on the enemy Nissa, executing her in one turn.

This card is VERY powerful with double attacking squads - this being the best I've seen.
That is dirtyy.
Old March 16th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Can you play another spell card before resolving Mind Control?
Old March 17th, 2017, 12:15 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Tornado . Yes you can play up to 3 cards in a turn. It doesnt usually matter in what order.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 17th, 2017, 02:04 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

I would say that would be an illegal play. I wouldn't think that you could target a mind controlled creature with roilmages trick as you never gain control of the creature with mind control.
Old March 18th, 2017, 01:26 PM

Monochrome_Night is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Controler View Post
I would say that would be an illegal play. I wouldn't think that you could target a mind controlled creature with roilmages trick as you never gain control of the creature with mind control.
I think that in an faq it was cleared up that it does count as you controlling the creature.
Old June 10th, 2017, 01:46 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On Roilmage's Trick and Moonlight Hunt, when it specifies "X can't be greater than 4.", does that mean that:
  • If the amount is 5 or more, pretend that it's actually 4.
  • If the amount is 5 or more, you can't use this.
Old June 11th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pretend.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards