Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 28th, 2020, 04:03 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-Ups – 1000th Design Giveaway!

1000th Design Giveaway Celebration!
Old May 28th, 2020, 10:49 AM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Signing up for Nova.
Old May 28th, 2020, 03:00 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Nova is in. Sign me up for Tar Pit.
Old May 28th, 2020, 09:51 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Bagman is in. Signing up for Tar Pit.
Old May 28th, 2020, 11:00 PM

Tar Pit has now been completed. Gonna sign up for Shadowcat.
Old May 28th, 2020, 11:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The figure used for this unit is a Nano Metalfigs figure from the Incredibles 2 set.
Its name is Dash Parr.
Old May 29th, 2020, 03:09 AM

Shadowcat complete and submitted.
Old May 29th, 2020, 10:37 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sign me up for Venom Symbiote!
Old May 29th, 2020, 10:41 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Awesome! I'm sure Ronin appreciates it and would be happy to help you build your armies to maximize Venom and test the things he wants to see tested. It's one of the cooler designs we have in the process right now.
Old May 29th, 2020, 10:47 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Awesome! I'm sure Ronin appreciates it and would be happy to help you build your armies to maximize Venom and test the things he wants to see tested. It's one of the cooler designs we have in the process right now.

I believe this is my first playtest ever. Will try to crank this one out by the end of the day tomorrow and then get another one in on Sunday on a different design. My friend and I will be busy.

Is there a map requirement? Right now I have two maps built but not sure if they qualify for playtesting.
Old May 29th, 2020, 10:49 AM
Tickle Pickle

Any BoV map or Competitive C3G map is acceptable. You can find a list of C3G Competitive maps in our Books of Index in my signature.

First playtest earns you an extra entry into our giveaway!
Old May 29th, 2020, 11:03 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Tar Pit is complete!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy