Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 19th, 2019, 08:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - Breathing Period

Sounds perfect. I've no interest in it moving forward despite you, so now that I know you're thinking it through and trying to find a new direction, I'm content to be patient for a bit.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 19th, 2019, 09:22 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sounds perfect. I've no interest in it moving forward despite you, so now that I know you're thinking it through and trying to find a new direction, I'm content to be patient for a bit.
100% agree.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 19th, 2019, 09:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I know that wasn't your intent here I am not offended at all! I've been really bad at managing this LD. The big part that bothers me is the move to calling them Ultron with a Secret Identity of Drone, I wanted to read the Identity rules and see if it wasn't possible to drop that and just have them be Uncommon Ultrons with no Identity and allow them to be drafted with Event Hero Ultrons.

Also don't love the d20 roll bonding power and would rather have something less complex like OM flexibility. Maybe reveal an OM and move any 2 Ultrons and attack with 1 regardless of who the OM was revealed on.

I am not married to the Drone class but also currently found anything that I prefer to it. Minion is the closest but I still don't love it.
Old August 19th, 2019, 10:05 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
The big part that bothers me is the move to calling them Ultron with a Secret Identity of Drone, I wanted to read the Identity rules and see if it wasn't possible to drop that and just have them be Uncommon Ultrons with no Identity and allow them to be drafted with Event Hero Ultrons.
Current Ultron has a secret identity of Ultron Pym, so calling the drones "Ultron" without a secret identity should work just fine.
Old August 19th, 2019, 10:23 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think Drone would be fine here. We can totally key into Insect Drones for Queen Bee, the only issue would be how I planned the female Red Bee and her robotic Bees, but that can all be planned out later. I'm for staying Drone, don't love any of the other suggestions so far either. Though an alternative could be Automaton. I'm still for calling then Ultron Drones in general though.

I do like your OM flex ideas.
Old August 19th, 2019, 11:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
The big part that bothers me is the move to calling them Ultron with a Secret Identity of Drone, I wanted to read the Identity rules and see if it wasn't possible to drop that and just have them be Uncommon Ultrons with no Identity and allow them to be drafted with Event Hero Ultrons.
I don't think there are any issues with dropping the SI here.

Quote:
Also don't love the d20 roll bonding power and would rather have something less complex like OM flexibility. Maybe reveal an OM and move any 2 Ultrons and attack with 1 regardless of who the OM was revealed on.
I like that just as much. If the power is worded so you can have the OM on Ultron Pym or an Uncommon Ultron it still has the same feel I'm hoping for.

Quote:
I am not married to the Drone class but also currently found anything that I prefer to it. Minion is the closest but I still don't love it.
Class can be figured out as we go. Doesn't need to be anything unless you want it to bond with something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I think Drone would be fine here. We can totally key into Insect Drones for Queen Bee, the only issue would be how I planned the female Red Bee and her robotic Bees, but that can all be planned out later. I'm for staying Drone, don't love any of the other suggestions so far either. Though an alternative could be Automaton. I'm still for calling then Ultron Drones in general though.

I do like your OM flex ideas.
Not all of Queen Bee's Drones are insects though. Hive Troopers are classed as Drones and they aren't insects.

What about Classing the Ultron Drones as Constructs? We used that for a certain android squad that is ON Deck.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 19th, 2019, 11:21 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Shows how little I know about her.
Old August 20th, 2019, 01:08 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Constructs actually sounds good to me. I’ll put together an update for the SP here and hopefully we can move forward.
Old August 20th, 2019, 02:02 AM
Tickle Pickle

I've updated the SP with my updated thoughts. I think the intent of the Age of Ultron power is clear but unsure if the current wording is too loose and allows multiple turns. My HeroScape wording skills have definitely weakened over the years.
Old August 20th, 2019, 08:48 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Here's how I would word it. My reasoning on the Unique over Uncommon route is twofold 1) Uncommon=Unique in all but draftability and 2) I do not believe we have ever specifically called out Uncommons on a card before without actually naming the unit itself.

Quote:
AGE OF ULTRON
After revealing an Order Marker on an Uncommonique or Event Hero Ultron you control, and instead of taking a turn normally with that figure, you may instead move up to 2 Ultron figures you control and attack with up to one Ultron figure you control.
For pasteability:
Quote:
AGE OF ULTRON
After revealing an Order Marker on an Unique or Event Hero Ultron you control, and instead of taking a turn normally with that figure, you may instead move up to 2 Ultron figures you control and attack with up to one Ultron figure you control.
Otherwise, I'm content with this direction.

Last edited by Karat; August 20th, 2019 at 09:22 AM.
Old August 20th, 2019, 09:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I dig it. Nice and elegant.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old August 20th, 2019, 01:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

Good call. Leaves room for a Unique Ultron at a later time too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library