Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 28th, 2019, 10:37 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I have Death if you need a pic.
I used the pic from TrollandToad so it's really low res. You can check it out on the card. If you think it's noticeable then yes I'd need a picture.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; July 28th, 2019 at 02:53 PM.
Old July 28th, 2019, 03:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

PEC 09 uploading now for Proofing

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 28th, 2019, 04:01 PM
A Man of Taste

PEC 08 Uploading now for Proofing

Old July 28th, 2019, 06:05 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PEC 16: All ok.

PEC 17: Nitro: Poker: His species should be "Mutate," not "Mutant."

PEC 17: Cyclops II: Poker: Points should be 240, not 130.

PEC 17: Squirrel Girl: Poker: Alter Ego name should be "Doreen Green" rather than "Doreen Greenid."

PEC 17: All others ok.

PEC 12: All ok.

PEC 9: Yellow Lantern (Crane): Poker/SP have different wording and sentence order for "Murder of Crows SA." Asked in Book of... for clarification.

PEC 8: All ok.
Old July 28th, 2019, 06:37 PM
A Man of Taste

Uploading SSE 07 now.

Old July 28th, 2019, 06:58 PM

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PEC 7: All ok.

Great work this weekend, japes!
Old July 28th, 2019, 07:10 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
PEC 16: All ok.

PEC 17: Nitro: Poker: His species should be "Mutate," not "Mutant."

PEC 17: Cyclops II: Poker: Points should be 240, not 130.

PEC 17: Squirrel Girl: Poker: Alter Ego name should be "Doreen Green" rather than "Doreen Greenid."

PEC 17: All others ok.

PEC 12: All ok.

PEC 9: Yellow Lantern (Crane): Poker/SP have different wording and sentence order for "Murder of Crows SA." Asked in Book of... for clarification.

PEC 8: All ok.
All these have been fixed. Ready for backcheck

Old July 28th, 2019, 07:52 PM

Backchecking: OKAY: Wave 27; PEC 7-9, 12, 16-20 ; SSE 10, 44, 46

Backcheck Wave 7: Black Adam: Poker: Missing the word "wound." from the end of Courage of Mehen.

Backcheck Wave 7: Doctor Fate: Poker/SP Helm of Nabu is still slightly different in wording than the SP. "Immediately."

Backcheck Wave 28: Mantis: Poker: Still weird spacing in the first bullet point in Empathic Link.

Backcheck Wave 28: Iron Man (Avenger): Poker: spacing is off on the final bullet point of Stark Industries Ord.
Old July 31st, 2019, 12:03 AM

Backcheck MS 1: Superman: Poker: There is an "I" at the beginning of the Man of Steel Power, and need an "s" and a period at the end of the power.

Backcheck MS 1: Solomon Grundy: Poker: Size should be Medium 5, not 6. Also, "Vertigo Effect" should be changed to "Tough."

Backcheck MS 1: Joker: All: Should be "fewer," not "less," in "It's not the same..."

Backcheck MS 1: Hawkgirl: PDF and SP/Poker use different wording for "Stealth Flying."

Backcheck MS 1: Green Arrow: Poker: Just a format question, do you want to indent the second line of the third bullet point for a cleaner look?

Backcheck MS1: Darkseid: PDF imposing presence is plural (Opponents') compared to SP/Poker's (Opponent's). Asked in Book of... Not sure we even need this level of proofreading.

Backcheck MS1: Count Vertigo: Poker: Range should be 6, not 4. Asked questions in the Book of... about some grammar things. We will have to follow the resolution in that thread.

Backcheck MS1: Glyph Team Up: SP and Poker typo. It should be "clear sight spaces...," not "cleat sight spaces..."
Old July 31st, 2019, 12:39 AM

@Tornado - It might be too late for GenCon, but this is a way to make PDFs from the images on the Drive folder.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mtgcube/com...ting_template/

I just stumbled on this and thought it might work for your question the other day. Have fun in Indy! I used to go when it was in Milwaukee. Always a great time!
Old July 31st, 2019, 09:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old school. I think 1989 was my first.
Thanks
Old July 31st, 2019, 10:25 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Backcheck MS 1: Superman: Poker: There is an "I" at the beginning of the Man of Steel Power, and need an "s" and a period at the end of the power.

Backcheck MS 1: Solomon Grundy: Poker: Size should be Medium 5, not 6. Also, "Vertigo Effect" should be changed to "Tough."

Backcheck MS 1: Joker: All: Should be "fewer," not "less," in "It's not the same..."

Backcheck MS 1: Hawkgirl: PDF and SP/Poker use different wording for "Stealth Flying."

Backcheck MS 1: Green Arrow: Poker: Just a format question, do you want to indent the second line of the third bullet point for a cleaner look?

Backcheck MS1: Darkseid: PDF imposing presence is plural (Opponents') compared to SP/Poker's (Opponent's). Asked in Book of... Not sure we even need this level of proofreading.

Backcheck MS1: Count Vertigo: Poker: Range should be 6, not 4. Asked questions in the Book of... about some grammar things. We will have to follow the resolution in that thread.

Backcheck MS1: Glyph Team Up: SP and Poker typo. It should be "clear sight spaces...," not "cleat sight spaces..."
Odd apparently I've updated all the red above back in September but obviously I didn't get them uploaded. Uploading now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy