Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 6th, 2013, 06:47 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Abe Sapien - Design Phase

I would prefer it if that he only rolls if he ends adjacent to the attacking figure. It is after all supposed to be a defensive power.
Old September 6th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Like so?:

SUBMERGE 12
If Abe Sapien is attacked while on a water space, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, Abe Sapien takes no damage and you may place him on any unoccupied water space within 5 spaces of Abe Sapien that is no more than 3 levels above or below Abe Sapien's base. If Abe Sapien is placed adjacent to the attacking figure, you may roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.

I can roll with that. If there are no objections, I will update with this and send it out to the ERB tomorrow morning. I have Monday off this week, so I should be able to get the initial done in the next couple days.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 6th, 2013, 10:59 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

that's what I was meaning.
Old September 7th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 7th, 2013, 04:30 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

, power stolen.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 8th, 2013, 11:35 AM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

ERB responses from dok and David:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
Brutal against melee if there's any water around, but no big concerns here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Abe Sapien

Ah, here comes something from the Hellboy universe! And since I ate at Joe’s Crab Shack last night before attending the symphony, I’m eager for more fishies.

Water Strength 1
Vetted! (and appropriate for an amphibian)

Submerge 12
Neat ability, and a clever form of counter strike. The ability to score an unblockable attack die against the attacker will likely mean that Abe will simply submerge back onto his original space against a melee attacker.

Swift Shot Special Attack
This could be listed before Submerged 12 to sort the abilities by order in which they occur during turn, though I have seen exceptions to this rule.

“is on a a space where could end his” < duplicate “a”, and needs “where he could”

Elektra, Whirlwind, and others with this type of ability specify “can attack up to ? times” to limit the number of attacks with their Special Attacks. Without the language, I suppose someone would try to indefinitely strike every figure along the path of destruction.

Oh, wait! I think the intent is you can only attack once with this special attack. Due to the precedence established by the other abilities, it might be best to specify that here to prevent confusion.

Final Thoughts
Joy to the fishies in the deep blue sea, Joy to this fun design!

Now, who’s up for a Filet ‘o Fish?
My intention with Submerge was that he would have to move to a different space in order to roll for the wound. Would placing an "other" before "unoccupied" would make that more clear or should it be spelled out more explicitly?

Typos fixed on the SA. Should we specify that he may only attack once per turn, or does not stating that he can use it multiple make it clear enough that it can only be used once?

Old September 8th, 2013, 05:23 PM

"other" should be enough.
Old September 8th, 2013, 07:05 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm confused as to what the question is and how adding "other" would help ... if it says "unoccupied" it has to be a different space than the one he's currently occupying ....

Also, there needs to a line in there about whether he takes leaving engagement attacks or not when moving with the power.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 8th, 2013, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm confused as to what the question is and how adding "other" would help ... if it says "unoccupied" it has to be a different space than the one he's currently occupying ....
Well met.
Old September 8th, 2013, 08:15 PM

Quote:
The question is whether or not it's clear that he can't stay in the same space and roll for the wound. I thought "other" would clarify things without adding a lot of text.

Old September 9th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Sorry, guys. My bad on the misinterpretation in Submerge 12, as I overlooked "unoccupied." The wording for that is fine as is.
Old September 9th, 2013, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
The question is whether or not it's clear that he can't stay in the same space and roll for the wound. I thought "other" would clarify things without adding a lot of text.
Reading the current text, the placing is optional, the wounding only happens after the placing, and the placing can only be done in an unoccupied space. Therefore, he can't place himself in the space he's already occupying in order to create the wound. Putting in "other" would falsely imply that the space he's occupying is unoccupied.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library