Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 31st, 2021, 05:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Matt Murdock - VOTE for Public Playtesting

Yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 31st, 2021, 11:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old August 1st, 2021, 07:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old August 1st, 2021, 09:32 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea

Don't forget to link the initial playtest in the OP.
Old August 1st, 2021, 02:21 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
yea

Don't forget to link the initial playtest in the OP.

Got it! Thanks!
Old August 4th, 2021, 10:10 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old August 6th, 2021, 09:24 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This Passes!
Old August 13th, 2021, 02:44 PM

Re: The Book of Matt Murdock - Public Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT:
MATT MURDOCK

Version Tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: ARV – Ruined City
Units: Team A: Daredevil (II), Matt Murdock, Hired Guns, Kingpin (II), Venom 245, Penguin (II) – 1,025 Points
Team B: Frankenstein, Werewolf x2, Leatherhead, Sam, Blanka – 1,035

Game Summary
Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):
Team A won: Kingpin Full Life, Venom 1 Life, DD Full Life, Penguin Full Life.

Army Test
Map: ARV – Ruined City
Units: Team A: Songbird, Spider Girl, Matt Murdock, Daredevil (II), Venom 245 – 845 Points
Team B: Wonder Girl 240, Nightwing 200, Cyborg 200, Jessie Quick 120, Lagoon Boy 90 – 850 Points

Game Summary
Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Team A: Songbird 1 Life, Venom 2 Life, Spider Girl 2 Life, Murdock Full Life, DD not activated.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Not sure if the result of the playtests is indicative that his cost should be raised, even though they would suggest otherwise. He meshed well with both teams and had more of an effect in the game in which his team was more dominant, so I guess maybe his cost needs to go back up a bit. To me though, in that first game, it felt like Penguin, Venom, and the Hired Guns were just a really solid criminal synergy, especially with Venom hitting Collateral Damage several times along with the unblockable attack die provided by Penguin. Murdock did his job, by shutting down three attacks on Venom, and when his opponent offed him, it actually reinvigorated the Criminal Syndicate power, as Daredevil was then unleashed and allowed to move with Venom through Penguin. It was really nice to be able to bring in a fresh 200 Daredevil into the back half of the battle, a demoralizing prospect for an opposing team that doesn’t have a ton of flight or range. If anything, to keep his cost at 80, I would rather propose a move to a Life of 3 instead of 4, as I found myself wanting my opponent to off Murdock before his Client so that Daredevil would be set loose. Definitely draftable at 80, but probably needs to go back up to 90 or 100 if his life isn’t dropped. The second game saw Murdock pair with Spider Girl, which itself, I think is an abnormally strong defensive pairing.

If life stays at 4, I would say a move back up to 90 would be warranted, which I think is acceptable. Ideally Foggy would be in the 30 point range so knocking Matt’s life to 3 might be a better thing for the team all around. Although a 90 and 30 would make 120 which lines up nicely with Daredevil 180. I don’t think he needs to go up past 100 though, unless the other tests indicate it.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I like the direction Murdock and Nelson are taking as support units for either Crime Fighter or Criminal Builds, as private attorneys with alterior motives, it makes sense they can cross those lines and work both sides of the aisle to accomplish their goals. The framing of Daredevil by Kingpin is thematically great, and having a Murdock figure that fits into that theme playing out on the board is the cherry on top. Murdock’s power that allows him to move 4 spaces after his Client reveals an order marker works well with Songbird’s synergy as she also requires the other figure to reveal an OM. Once Foggy is done, I see a strong thematic build with Luke Cage and Jessica Jones as well.
Old August 13th, 2021, 03:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hmmm. My initial thoughts are that the first build is really good and the the army they fought is not.
Hired Guns alone is great but that team is really impressive.
The second build has Spider-Girl who can be incredibly good at her cost. She is one I quit using in playtest.
The opposing army looks pretty solid.
I would not sweat it too much and see how it plays out. Maybe advise the next tester to run him at a higher cost the second game if he wins the first game.
I would keep an eye on that first build though.
Nice work.
Old August 15th, 2021, 06:40 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, the first match-up, just eyeballing it, looks good for the DD team, so I wouldn't much sweat a big win there.
Old August 22nd, 2021, 05:01 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Matt Murdock

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Matt Murdock (80), Daredevil (200), Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Swordsman (700) VS Captain Cold (II), Trickster (James Jesse), Golden Glider, Plunder, Abra Kadabra (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Matt Murdock (80), Daredevil (200), Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Swordsman (700) VS Green Arrow (I) (150), Red Arrow (150), Black Canary (190), Oracle (110), Robin (Dick) (100) (700)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Nice addition to Luke Cage builds to better protect Luke Cage. His big weakness is that you can kill all of Luke’s allies, then kill Luke, and you’re left without a Daredevil as there is no way to bring him in. That’s fine, but not the most fun interaction.

It also occurred to me that it may be worth taking Matt without Daredevil in any build that has a slow walking leader figure like Luke that you need to keep alive. Matt keeps up with his Client and protects them with the “X”, and I felt that was pretty impactful. Of course there are easy ways to get around it, such as going beyond 4 spaces away from Matt, or using attacks that don’t target, or using special powers that damage. But it might be worth considering any competitive non-Defender builds that could benefit from adding Matt in. I think White Canary would be a figure that benefits from Matt, for example.
Old August 22nd, 2021, 05:20 PM

Thanks for the tests @Arch-vile
I did realize during my tests that there exists a scenario where Daredevil doesn't make it into the game. Not sure if there is strong opinion on that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library