Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old January 1st, 2020, 07:52 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Classic League: Special Event - Worst Christmas Gift Eve

Coachmuskie v. Flash_19
Coachmuskie (The Poo Poo Platter): Ashigaru Yari x3, Sudema, Morsbane, Retiarius, Shiori
Flash_19: Marro Drudge x3, Marro Hive, Earth Elemental x2, Kelda, Deadeye Dan

Just finished up and it was wild!! The Yari came out and took quick care of the Hive and the elementals. I countered with the Drudge and was able to hold the Attack +1 glyph with a 4 wound Kelda. Drudge went to town from height and Kelda survived a ton of attacks to hold the glyph. It finally came down to dead eye and Shiori, and Dan clicked off two special indefensible shots to finish the game. Thanks to Flash for a crazy fun game!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 2nd, 2020, 06:22 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That sounds awesome. Was pulling for that Sudema and Morsbane team, they are two of my favorites.
Old January 2nd, 2020, 12:51 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

added standings to the OP
Old January 2nd, 2020, 01:48 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Coachmuskie v. Flash_19
Coachmuskie (The Poo Poo Platter): Ashigaru Yari x3, Sudema, Morsbane, Retiarius, Shiori
Flash_19: Marro Drudge x3, Marro Hive, Earth Elemental x2, Kelda, Deadeye Dan

Just finished up and it was wild!! The Yari came out and took quick care of the Hive and the elementals. I countered with the Drudge and was able to hold the Attack +1 glyph with a 4 wound Kelda. Drudge went to town from height and Kelda survived a ton of attacks to hold the glyph. It finally came down to dead eye and Shiori, and Dan clicked off two special indefensible shots to finish the game. Thanks to Flash for a crazy fun game!!
This was an insane game with one of the greatest comebacks I've ever seen from 4 drudge, Deadeye Dan, and Kelda. They alone took down Sudema, Morsbane, Retiarius, about 6-7 Yari, and finally Shiori. And Kelda on the glyph was rolling defense like a champ and wouldn't go down! That made all the difference with the Drudge being able to shred through everything. Sudema not getting a single Stare of Stone at Drudge was also pretty game changing too.

Good game coachmuskie!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old January 2nd, 2020, 01:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Oh no. Sorry to hear about the bad Sudema luck. Turning Q9 to stone is one of my all time favorite Heroscape memories.
Old January 2nd, 2020, 07:13 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

When placing the Hive, do I place it in the colored startzone? For example, Capuan Arena, there is only one applicable place for it to be set. Is that it's designated spot in this case?
Old January 2nd, 2020, 07:25 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
When placing the Hive, do I place it in the colored startzone? For example, Capuan Arena, there is only one applicable place for it to be set. Is that it's designated spot in this case?
Yes, it has to go in the colored spaces. I believe all maps have to have a legal starting zone spot for the Hive. I think the Hive can be placed 2 ways in Capuan Arena, both in the same starting zone section though
Old January 2nd, 2020, 08:08 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Grinch division will have a crucial game for the standings tonight, vegietarian18 vs. coachmuskie starting now

EDIT: My Yari triumphed in the mirror match. Or muskie's Yari but I was playing them. We both led with the Yari in the first round, but I had a one squad advantage and was able to use that to come out on top in the early fight. His last couple Yari hung on for a while and sucked a lot of my Yari attacks and gave muskie some free OMs but those free OMs were lost when Shiori landed a 3/3 skull ninja star on Dan that killed him from full health. Shiori died to the Deathwalker, who then got Encircled by my remaining Yari. I then sent in Retiarius as high attack cleanup. He smashed in a Sag Raider and got 3 wounds on Acolarh, but then was met with a 3/3 skull blow from Morsbane that knocked him out of the game. I sent in my own Morsbane next, but muskie's Morsbane rolled a 20 and blasted him out of the game. From here I felt like I was down for the first time in the game, but I had some nice rolls with my remaining 3 Yari to stay alive enough for the Encircle I needed to finish Morsbane off. I then decided to rush my Yari into muskie's startzone to try to finish off Acolarh and the Raider, which was maybe a bit greedy. I only netted one wound on Acolarh before the Yari were gone, and then it was just Sudema against Acolarh and the last lizard. Sudema took the Heroic Rune that Shiori had revealed a while ago, and Acolarh found the defense treasure. Then Sudema landed a Stone Stare on Acolarh that gave me board control and a lead. The last Raider, muskie's last figure was forced to take a disengage to try to get to Sturla to revive himself some help, but I landed the disengage wound to win. Fun game, very back and forth.

Last edited by vegietarian18; January 3rd, 2020 at 10:02 AM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:54 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Toogwick_tuk v. Ericth74
Toogwick_tuk: Marro Drudge x2, Marro Hive, Acolarh, Kelda, Theracus, Eldgrim, Marcu Esenwein, Kyntela Gwyn, Isamu
Ericth74 (Ladies, some ghosts, and a side of fishsticks): Shades of Bleakwood x2, Sahuagin Raider x5, Ana Karithon, Kelda, Shiori

Just finished my game with Eric and ended up getting the win with some great luck on my part. I was able to get 3 good soul devour rolls and took over the hive, acolarh, and Theracus over a couple of rounds, as well as killing off marcu, isamu and kytela making it so I took away most of Eric's order markers. In the end Eric conceded with just a marro drudge, Kelda and Eldgrim left, while I only lost 5 of the shades (3 from soul devour).
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:38 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It was an old fashioned butt kicking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
Toogwick_tuk v. Ericth74
Toogwick_tuk: Marro Drudge x2, Marro Hive, Acolarh, Kelda, Theracus, Eldgrim, Marcu Esenwein, Kyntela Gwyn, Isamu
Ericth74 (Ladies, some ghosts, and a side of fishsticks): Shades of Bleakwood x2, Sahuagin Raider x5, Ana Karithon, Kelda, Shiori

Just finished my game with Eric and ended up getting the win with some great luck on my part. I was able to get 3 good soul devour rolls and took over the hive, acolarh, and Theracus over a couple of rounds, as well as killing off marcu, isamu and kytela making it so I took away most of Eric's order markers. In the end Eric conceded with just a marro drudge, Kelda and Eldgrim left, while I only lost 5 of the shades (3 from soul devour).
Old January 7th, 2020, 10:17 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Poor Hive. Couldn't even run away from getting its Soul Devoured
Old January 7th, 2020, 01:37 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

PEPPERMINT BARK ROUND

HANS GRUBER DIVISION

dok v. Chris Perkins
dok (Scales of Stone): Venoc Vipers x2, Sahaugin Raider x4, Sudema, Acolarh, Brave Arrow, Kyntela Gwyn
Chris Perkins (7000 Elves with Weak Stone Spears): Ashigaru Yari x2, Sahaugin Raider x2, Sudema, Acolarh, Deathwalker 7000, Kyntella Gwyn
Playing Wednesday, 1/8, at 9 pm EST

----------------------------------------

Edit: I got the win thanks to a perfectly timed frenzy that ended up steamrolling dok's army.

We both opened up slowly, getting our beefy heroes into blocking positions. Dok's 7k grabbed two glyphs, then jumped on high ground in the middle of the map. I brought up Acolarh (twice, eventually onto height in the middle opposite 7K), Kyntella, & Brave Arrow to clog the middle.

We then both moved in with our commons, initially trading one each per turn (max # of attacks we could get at each other) while I slowly moved vipers around the north & south flanks and grabbed Crevcor. After 2 turns of trading 1 common (and Dok slowly getting 3 wounds on my Acolarh), I sent a viper around both north & south, getting 3 attacks & killing 3 Yari. I then hit frenzy and killed the last 3 yari for a 6 yari swing in one turn, burning Dok's OM3. With the burned OM, Yari killed 7K & put 3 wounds on Sudema.

Dok then spread OMs all around, one each on the remaining figures. He won init, and Acolarh killed one Viper. My vipers then killed both Raiders & the one from Crevcor moved up into position. I hit another frenzy, and finished Sudema & put one wound on Kyntella. Dok's OM2 was on Kyntella, who killed another Viper. I then finished Kyntella, leaving Dok with only Acolarh left when he conceded (his OM3 was already burnt, either on Raiders or Sudema).

I won with 2 Vipers, a 2 health Acolarh, all 4 raiders, and a full health Brave Arrow & Kyntella.

gg dok

Last edited by Chris Perkins; January 8th, 2020 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Game Result

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events