Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 16th, 2020, 06:16 PM

Chris Perkins rolls all skulls baby! Chris Perkins rolls all skulls baby! Chris Perkins rolls all skulls baby! Chris Perkins rolls all skulls baby! Chris Perkins rolls all skulls baby! Chris Perkins rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Playoffs

Quote:
The chris perkins (3-1) v. cuzmo_of_gilead (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Theracus, Frost Giant of Morh [4]
* Kozuke Samurai, Sir Denrick
* Major X17, Ne-Gok-Sa
* Iron Golem, Mind Flayer Mastermind
* Capt. John Varan, Marcu Esenwein, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx3
* Drow Chainfighter, Fyorlag Spidersx2, Wyvern [2]
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx2 [3]

* Beakface Sneaksx2, Marro Stingersx2 [1]
chris perkins chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, cuzmo_of_gilead chooses who places first.
Playing tomorrow (Thursday, 9/17) @ 5 pm EST.

Edit: I got the win over Cuzmo to advance to semis.

Round 1, I went all spiders & Cuzmo went Theracus/Theracus/Frosty. I rolled spiders up slowly, grabbing valda on OM2 (which I held the rest of the game) while Wyvern met Theracus in the middle for battle. Theracus took low ground to get a treasure glyph (searing intensity), which let my Wyvern get height behind the big glacier in the center for a pair of 5 v 4 attacks on Theracus. Combined with 1 3 attack from a spider down on Theracus, I took out Theracus in round 1 while Theracus missed his only attack up at my Wyvern. Cuzmo's Frosty then moved up on the 2 height to posture for later while I continued rolling spiders up.

Round 2, backed by Valda my Wyvern flew over Frosty and engaged stingers in Cuzmo's SZ, killing one. I brought 2 spiders up to engage other stingers in the SZ (9 move spiders are fast), but both attacks missed. I rolled another spider up, preparing for the next turn. Cuzmo had OM1 on Stingers, decided to drain, and hit it with an 11. The stingers killed my Wyvern in 1 turn. I got 3 attacks with spiders on my next turn, killing another stinger. The stingers then killed only 1 spider on their OM2. My spiders then took out another stinger and one engaged frosty. Cuzmo had OM3 on Frosty, who killed the adjacent spider.

Round 3, I had OM 1 & 2 on spiders with 3 on Romans. I won init (which I did every round but 1, without even needing Fraser's boost) and killed another stinger and put 1 wound on Frosty. Stingers then killed another spider, and my spiders killed a beakface before Cuzmo's last 2 stingers killed all spiders but the one on valda. I advanced Romans into the middle while Frosty moved up to grab the searing intensity T-glyph.

Round 4, I won init and got MBS onto a heighted spot where Frosty couldn't get to MBS. I moved up 3 Romans to engage Frosty and screen for MBS; combined attacks did 3 wounds to Frosty. Frosty missed both searing intensities, but killed one roman. MBS then hit a 4/4 to finish Frosty, who whiffed on dying swipe. I spent the rest of the round rolling my Romans up onto height.

Round 5, I won init, MBS hit a paralyzing stare and killed 1 stinger while 4 romans moved into Cuzmo's SZ, locking everything down and killing a beakface. Cuzmo then tried to drain with the last stinger, hitting a 1 for the self-destruction, and conceded with 2 sneaks and marcu left. I had MBS, 7 Romans, Fraser, Chainfighter, & 1 spider left.

gg Cuzmo

Last edited by Chris Perkins; September 17th, 2020 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Game Result
Old September 16th, 2020, 09:26 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death!
Re: Central Illinois Doubleheader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Scape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The knight of scape (3-1) v. vegietarian18 (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Nilfheim [4]
* Quahon
* Marutuk [3]
* Heracles [1]
* Bol, Crypt Guardianx2, Drow Chainfighterx3
* Ana Karithon, Haduc
* Arkmer, Warriors of Ashrax3 [2]
* Darrak Ambershard, Nottingham Brigandx4
knight of scape chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.
This match is going down tonight. We're playing our playoff match for the playtesting tournament at 7:30 CDT, and we'll play this one after that one finishes.

~KoS, providing you with quality Heroscape entertainment all night long
Starting now.

EDIT: I got the win, riding the Warriors of Ashra 100% of the way. My very first turn was Marutuk, advancing him out to the center of the board, and from there it was straight Ashra. They quickly took Wannok once Nilfheim moved to the opposite end of the board, to threaten to kill 1/14th of KoS's army every round. Heracles came on a 12 space Labors dash in and smashed Marutuk for 5 wounds to end the first round. Heracles turned around the next round and only got 1 wound on Marutuk with a double Labors attack, and failed his throw on the Ashra twice. My Ashra got blocked by stout shields on my first two volleys against Nilfheim and Heracles, but after those first two turns they fell apart. I killed Nilfheim and Heracles on consecutive turns after some pretty bad shield rolls. Marutuk had gone down, but most of the Ashra remained. While Marutuk never swung her sword, she threatened Nilfheim from attacking the Ashra too deeply, and that was huge. Good game KoS.

Battle Reports: Comic / Gencon - Customs - Probability Calculator App

ONLINE CON 2020: July 31- August 2

Last edited by vegietarian18; September 16th, 2020 at 10:18 PM.
Old September 17th, 2020, 08:22 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Semiquavers

The Semifinals are on Volcarren Paradise.

The kevindola (4-0) v. vegietarian18 (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Bol, Major X17, Blastatrons, Hoplitron
* Gurei-Oni, Marro Gnidsx2
* Sharwin Wildborn, Feral Troll
* Arrow Grutsx3, Ice Troll Berserker
* Bol, Crypt Guardianx2, Drow Chainfighterx3
* Ana Karithon, Haduc
* Arkmer, Warriors of Ashrax3
* Darrak Ambershard, Nottingham Brigandx4
vegietarian18 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (4-1) v. superfrog (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Theracus, Frost Giant of Morh
* Major X17, Ne-Gok-Sa
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Kursus, Marro Gnidsx2
* Josie Whistlestop, Tomb Skeletonsx3
* Clawfoot Interceptorx2, Red Ants of Aunstromx2
* Beakface Sneaksx3, Tombstone Gunslingerx4
superfrog chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.

~Dysole, almost wrapped this up

DYSOLE IS HIVELORD THE ADORABLE MARRDEN NAGRUB...IN
THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old September 18th, 2020, 08:20 PM

Chris Perkins rolls all skulls baby! Chris Perkins rolls all skulls baby! Chris Perkins rolls all skulls baby! Chris Perkins rolls all skulls baby! Chris Perkins rolls all skulls baby! Chris Perkins rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Semiquavers

Quote:
The chris perkins (4-1) v. superfrog (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Theracus, Frost Giant of Morh
* Major X17, Ne-Gok-Sa
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Kursus, Marro Gnidsx2 [2]
* Josie Whistlestop, Tomb Skeletonsx3 [1]
* Clawfoot Interceptorx2, Red Ants of Aunstromx2 [3]
* Beakface Sneaksx3, Tombstone Gunslingerx4 [4]
superfrog chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing Monday @ 6 pm EST.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events