Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Notices

Old May 1st, 2017, 05:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Design Holocron of Scarif Beach Assault

Ill look it over in vs if I can tonight or tomorrow

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:16 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm doing the PDF. It is almost done.

The only thing I see missing, is to check what we should write exactly for the scenario part. Here, I suppose that the scenario is a Battlefront game, that follows BoSS Battlefront Special Rules.
So we might look for :
- A small sub-biography for the battlefront game.
- Goal : the goal is still "destroy all your opponent's figures" ?
- Setup : should we had something here, or only something like [start zone explanation] + "see the Battlefront special rules for Armies composition ?
- Special Rules and Clarification : "see Battlefront special rules" ?

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 1st, 2017, 07:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The subset of maps idea seems like a good one. Give the 4 maps we are releasing with the rules their own designation. The goal is still the same, destroy the opposing force before they destroy you. The twist is that you can achieve that goal quicker by controling more glyphs than your opponents. People can of course still use them for other types of games, the control point glyphs are just left off when they do so.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape