Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Old October 17th, 2008, 10:46 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Incredible Hulk

My friends and I have agreed for a while that Hulk/Abomination should have to Stomp after Leaping. The problem is it seriously unbalances the game in mixed games when every turn they can leap anywhere and stomp any grouped figures.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 13th, 2010, 08:42 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Some friends and I have been prepping for a mixed-Marvel tourney for a couple of weeks, and we wanted to do something different...so we decided to play HUNGRY, HUNGRY HULKS, simply meaning each player had to field the Hulk and xxx pts of non-Marvel to support him. In our case it was Hulk + 280. There were 5 of us playing.

We saw the Hulk really wreak some havoc. Mine took out 5 squads of Venocs...in CirJohn's start zone. Then his Hulk came back and finished me off.

CirJohn started out much the same, wiping out most of my Snipers and Repulsors before they could even get into position.

Friends Devin and Brad met on a high-point between their start zones...two Hulks, swinging away at each other for like 4 rounds! Brad won that battle.

Ewok Eseswein sent his into Brad's start zone, and actually wiped out a half-dozen Gladiatrons before Brad's Blastatrons wounded him. Of course, it only took two Blastatrons to kill him (dealing 4 wounds then 5!). But he still had Q9...

In the end, there were only CirJohn's Marcu and Ewok's Q9 and KMA, but that didn't take away from one of the best experiences I've had using the Hulk. Lesson learned: Hulk is great for taking on heroes and unique squads, but (except in the case of low defense squads) it's best to let something else soften up the common squads before you commit this expensive beast to battling an army.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old December 13th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Hungry Hungry Hulks sounds like a blast! Great idea.
Old December 13th, 2010, 09:00 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post

Seriously, makes me want more Hulks.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 15th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Wow, I am gonna have to try that idea. I could see that being fun with a future C3G Hulk as well.
Old December 15th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

You could use the different colored Hulks I just put up in my custom thread.

I plan on doing a scenario like this at some point. It just seems like way too much fun. But I will have to use Knock Back, some Destructible Objects, and some Throwing rules. Of course I will have to wait for some of that to be developed/released, but I still look forward to it.

I still believe that Hulk is the crowning achievement of the design team that worked on the Marvel set. Hulk is really perfect. I am the LD for C3G's future Hulk and I have some cool ideas, but this guy will always be a classic and must have.
Old December 15th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Or the Clix Hulk, which is pretty cool. I agree that Hulk was the best thing in the Marvel Set. I just know C3G will one-up it.

An official C3G scenario for that could be a blast.
Old December 15th, 2010, 08:20 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If we ever have a C3G World War Hulk Scenario we will need a few different types of Hulk. Not that I'm hinting at any spoilers.

Old December 15th, 2010, 10:51 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
You could use the different colored Hulks I just put up in my custom thread.
That's more or less what we did. We had five usable Hulks (2 red, 1 gray, 1 original and one blue), and the color distinction made telling them apart a bunch easier.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old December 15th, 2010, 11:14 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

What he said.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 21st, 2010, 12:17 PM

Kurrok The Elementalist Woo who?

yesterday, I was playing heroscape with the hulk vs some classic figures and he is way bigger than a medium. I think that perhaps there was a typo on his card at the factory, because he definately looks like a large

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=34087 my custom thread

if Master of the hunt is a large then the hulk should be to
Old December 21st, 2010, 12:33 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

I guess I always assumed they made him a medium so that he wouldn't get all the immunities that large figures get. Then again, is he isn't bigger than the Venoc Warlord, and he's only Medium.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's