Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 29th, 2011, 07:33 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: NFL

Another season of football is upon us.

It's nice to see the usual suspects winning, like the Bills and Lions. Kidding, it's like bizzaro world. The Lions and Bills are undefeated, and the Colts are winless. (I guess one player really can make a team)

Here in Baltimore, I'm kind of still waiting to see who the Ravens really are. Are they the powerhouse, offensive juggernaught, and crushing defense, that stomped all over the steelers, and mutilated the Rams in weeks 1 and 3 respectively. Or are they the team that looked lost and flat and got exploited by the Titans in week 2.

Probably somewhere in between. This week vs. the Jets should help answer the identity question.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old September 29th, 2011, 08:52 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
I'd rather talk football with the Scapers here than with the nutbags who post on sports forums any day. More quality conversation instead of name calling and insulting because of personal opionions that in the end mean nothing.
That and it's our only lifeline at the moment (oh what a colossal choke).

-nyys, kinda wishing he enjoyed the NHL.

-insert signature here-
Old September 29th, 2011, 12:36 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

So how long does everybody think the 3-0 team go undefeated? We've got the Bills, the Lions, and the Pack. I'm guessing the Bills get to 4-0, possibly 5-0 depending on how the Eagles recover from the Vick situation. I think the Lions will drop their first either next week or the week there after against Dallas or Chicago. Finally I could see the Pack getting to 7-0 if they can make it past the Falcons in week 5. Which makes the Pack the last unbeaten.
Old September 29th, 2011, 03:57 PM

BOOM! Woo who?

@Dad Scaper
Mhm. Yeah you won't catch me smuggling myself into the hangout LOL. My days of being 10 are pretty well over. Anyway. Just thought I'd ease your mind.

"BOOOM!"

Now come sit on Santa's lap...
Old September 29th, 2011, 06:56 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Boom, you're getting off on the wrong foot dude. Quit acting like you're so high and mighty. Your a noob. Accept it and grovel at our feet.

Cam Newton is swiftly becoming my favorite guy on the Panthers. After him it's Williams and Beason.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old September 29th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Boom, you're getting off on the wrong foot dude. Quit acting like you're so high and mighty. Your a noob. Accept it and grovel at our feet.
Yes, pay homage to the mighty Swamper. It is a rite of passage on this site.
Old September 29th, 2011, 07:43 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Hey, I said our feet!

You get some groveling too.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old September 29th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Hey, I said our feet!

You get some groveling too.
Gosh, finally. You've been hogging it all these years.
Old September 29th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOM! View Post
@Dad Scaper
Mhm. Yeah you won't catch me smuggling myself into the hangout LOL. My days of being 10 are pretty well over. Anyway. Just thought I'd ease your mind.

"BOOOM!"
Obviously, because
Spoiler Alert!

Back OT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenEnvy View Post
So how long does everybody think the 3-0 team go undefeated? We've got the Bills, the Lions, and the Pack. I'm guessing the Bills get to 4-0, possibly 5-0 depending on how the Eagles recover from the Vick situation. I think the Lions will drop their first either next week or the week there after against Dallas or Chicago. Finally I could see the Pack getting to 7-0 if they can make it past the Falcons in week 5. Which makes the Pack the last unbeaten.
This week Detroit beats Dallas (Suh's gonna be gunnin' for Romo's ribs, and, unlike Hall, he's gonna get there) and GB beats Denver, but I think that there's a decent chance that after last week's huge W the Bills have a letdown game and lose to an inferior opponenet (a la Baltimore at Tennessee earlier this year). How cool would it be if GB and Detroit are both still undefeated when they meet on Thanksgiving.

Semi-related, who's going to be the last team to win a game this year? St. Louis, Indy, KC, Miamai and Minnesota are all still 0-3. Indy has a nice squishy schedule for Painter coming up, and the Vikings and Chiefs play each other this week, so one of them gets a W. For all the hype the Rams started with they're beimng undone by a pretty rough schedule. I think that the Chiefs will probably be last, though.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 29th, 2011, 11:15 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

I think Chiefs are last with the win...in fact I'm going to be interested when they make a win. I mean I'm sure they have to...sorta I guess. They look like a terrible team right now, and their schedule isn't really easy. (I mean playing the NFC North isn't easy at all. MN is the easiest there, and they've managed to put up huge leads, so clearly they are at least decent.)

As for longest win streak...not the Bills. They are pretty good, but they're probably going to lose. I feel like they might drop it this week, else they've got Eagles and Giants coming up...they're gonna drop one of those soon I feel.

The Lions I'd guess escape through Dallas. (And the Packers beat the Broncos this weak...at least they better.)

Detroit is probably going to lose to the Bears is my guess. The Bears are gonna start getting desperate for a win, and I think they can exploit the Lions.

So Packers will be last undefeated. I'm going to give them until right after their bye, Week 9, where they lose at San Diego. That's my guess though.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 30th, 2011, 05:27 PM

BOOM! Woo who?

@swamper
Sorry, bud, I didn't mean to sound high and mighty. Your not gonna see any groveling from me, but I'll show my due respect.

Now come sit on Santa's lap...
Old October 2nd, 2011, 04:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Lions 4-0. What?!? Instead of wondering how they are going to lose you wonder how they will win. Strange feeling for a Lions fan. They can go 6-6 the rest of the way and finish 10-6. That sounds pretty good from where I am sitting. They are killing teams in the second half. If they can get their running game going early they will be really tough.
Your turn Tigers.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV