Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 16th, 2018, 10:48 AM

Topher is surprisingly tart
Selling A Complete Collection - Multiples of Everything

Hey all,

I haven't played for years and just can't justify storing my collection any longer. I basically have a full collection, doubles of every set, through wave 9. Everything is in prime condition, all of the cards have been sleeved and all of the figures have been kept stored in Plano boxes. I'm not an expert at shipping, and honestly have no idea how to ship so stuff in one go but ideally I'd like to sell the entire collection in one piece.

I found a few high-ball estimates in the $3,000 to $4,000 dollar price range a collection of this size but I'm not here to turn a big profit. I have a ton of stuff, it's a pain to store and I'd like to see someone get some real enjoyment out of a great game.

I'm in North Texas which used to have a very active 'Scaper scene. If anyone local is interested let me know because I would love to avoid the hassle of shipping.

Basically I have:

MASTER SETS:
Rise of the Valkyrie (5x) All Terrain, 1 full set of figures, assorted figures.
Swarm of the Marrow (3x) All Terrain, 1 full set of figures, assorted figures.
Marvel: The Conflict Begins (1x)

Wave 1-9 complete. (1x) of each hero pack and (2x) of each figure pack. *Missing (1) set of Soulbourgs & Elves.

LARGE EXPANSIONS:
Orm’s Return (1x)
Raknar’s Vision (1x)
Aquilla’s Alliance (1x)

TERRAIN EXPANSIONS:
Road to the Forgotten Forest (2x)
Thaelenk Tundra (2x)
Volcarren Wasteland (2x)
Ticalla Jungle (2x)

FLAG BEARERS:
Einar’s Flag Bearer (1x)
Jandar’s Flg Bearer (1x)
Utgar’s Flag Bearer (1x) *Dice is black instead of marbled red.

***SOLD***

Need: 1 Monks & Gaurds (wave 3), 2 Greeks & Vipers (wave 4), 2 Soulborgs & Elves (wave 4) and many, many more Zombies and Drones would always be nice.

Last edited by Topher; July 9th, 2018 at 09:18 AM.
Old June 17th, 2018, 09:00 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?
Re: Selling A Complete Collection - Multiples of Everything

How much for each master set? I'm looking for my own master set to start out with since I only have Arena

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades