Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 26th, 2014, 06:17 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Happy Thanksgiving (for the United States)...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! For those who have already celebrated their Thanksgiving, or don't celebrate, Happy Thursday!

I hope everyone has a safe holiday! Especially you, East Coasters, with all of your snow.

I'd leave with a quote or something spectacular, but I'll just finish by saying Thanks to everyone here for keeping this site worth stayin' for.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; November 26th, 2014 at 06:17 PM. Reason: This is early by a day... But I'll be busy tomorrow. x)
Old November 26th, 2014, 07:12 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Happy Thanksgiving (for the United States)...

Here's a quote that I think of as I get together with family and friends at Thanksgiving (we can just say you thought of it Flameslayer): "We won't be together forever. So let's make the time we have worth remembering." –Hayner (Kingdom Hearts 2).
And have a happy and safe, (no grease fires hopefully) Thanksgiving everyone.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General