Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 19th, 2014, 04:56 PM

Camats is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Getting into Scape

Hey guys!
I am starting to get into scape for more or less the first time (got a master set and a couple expansions back when it first came out). I was wondering what you guys think the best way to get some expansions pretty cheap/free seeing as I am in HS and don't have boatloads of money. Where would you guys recommend looking? I have been checking out e-bay and gotten a couple expansions but $25 for one squad of knights seems pretty high if you were going to build an army with them.
Old February 19th, 2014, 05:25 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Getting into Scape

Cheap/free? Not gonna happen...especially FREE.

If you want a good army and don't want to pay out the nose, do some homework and plan the army you'd like most then buy those. If you are looking to amass a collection, good luck these days.

PM me about any custom scenery
Old February 19th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

1. Ztimster has been actively buying collections off of Craigslist and reselling pieces at reasonable prices.

2. Check through the trade lists

3. Check out Auggie's

I have found good deals on eBay, but they are few and far between these days.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 19th, 2014, 05:58 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

Here's a better question.... what do you want in Scape and what are you willing to pay?

PM me about any custom scenery

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades