Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 19th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Post

You have a misspelling on the first post, Griff.

...the first eligable Ally/Sidekick...

should be

...the first eligible Ally/Sidekick...
Old October 19th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

lol, I'd already gotten Hidicul's updated.
I get the feeling we're not going to see much of Tang or Mr. Souza during the school year ... which is sad.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 19th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

SUMMER 2011

Feel the power! Feel the excitement! Feel the juicyness!

The return of Adam Souza and Master Tang!

SUMMER 2011

Don't miss it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 19th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
You have a misspelling on the first post, Griff.

...the first eligable Ally/Sidekick...

should be

...the first eligible Ally/Sidekick...
....... OK. Thanks Ball-Tie.
Old October 19th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Fixed.
Old October 19th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
....... OK. Thanks Ball-Tie.
If that was a request, I'm going to have to respectfully decline.
Old October 19th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
He'd still need something to give him Phantom Walk and such, though.
Yep - I think with that he's just about perfect, though. I like a lot of the write ups I've seen from you, Tickle. You have a lot of good ideas and you work well with others when it comes to fleshing them out.
I completely agree. I look forward to seeing customs that tcglkn posts in his custom thread.
To address all of this this:
I don't think he needs Phantom Walk, if we are going to be representing his Shadow Form by placing him on his card, then when he is on the board he is just a person. But thats just my
In that case, Shadow Thief wouldn't work, because he can't move through figures. So you'd need to drop that power, too.

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh ... talk about feeling "blue."

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
He'd still need something to give him Phantom Walk and such, though.
Yep - I think with that he's just about perfect, though. I like a lot of the write ups I've seen from you, Tickle. You have a lot of good ideas and you work well with others when it comes to fleshing them out.
I completely agree. I look forward to seeing customs that tcglkn posts in his custom thread.
To address all of this this:
I don't think he needs Phantom Walk, if we are going to be representing his Shadow Form by placing him on his card, then when he is on the board he is just a person. But thats just my
In that case, Shadow Thief wouldn't work, because he can't move through figures. So you'd need to drop that power, too.
Oh, snap! I'm back on Johnny's side!

Old October 19th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

How about:

DIMENSIOMETER
After taking a turn with Shadow Thief, if he did not attack or attacked and did not cause any wounds, you may immediately place him on this card. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card as normal. If Shadow Thief was engaged when using Dimensionmeter, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SHADOW THEFT
Whenever you reveal an Order Marker, if Shadow Thief is on this card and not destroyed, you may immediately place Shadow Thief on any empty space not adjacent to any other figures. After placing Shadow Thief, you may choose any equipment glyph on any card whose figure is within 3 spaces of Shadow Thief. Place the chosen equipment glyph on this card.
Old October 19th, 2010, 06:36 PM

I kind of like that. It's like it happened and you didn't even realize it because he was in Shadow mode ...

Old October 19th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like it too. That wording doesn't require you to take an Equipment Glyph does it? To where if there were no Equipment Glyphs you couldn't place Shadow Thief.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy