Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 23rd, 2009, 08:50 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscapers Secret Santa 2009

I'm sending out the names and lists on Thanksgiving, so feel free to update your list before the 26th. Just remember to send me a complete list with the updated items, don't send me one new thing to add to the list for the sake of my own sanity.

Old November 23rd, 2009, 09:08 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Hope I don't sound too much like an ingrate saying this, but I'll throw it out there anyway.

For those participating it's probably better to get your item(s) out and into the mail sooner than later. Why? Well I assume that many of the lists submitted will have items on them that the submitters have also put on their lists for family and friends (in my case my family will chew my Wife's ear off asking her what games I have been talking about lately that I don't have).

Better to know what should be crossed off early so there isn't duplication on Christmas day (of course if those receiving are going to wait until Christmas day to open, then to each his/her own).

There are a couple of items on my list that are actually for the kiddies and Santa wants/needs to know if he needs to deliver it himself or not.

-insert signature here-
Old November 23rd, 2009, 05:10 PM

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've actually only put things on my SS list that I have not asked for from any family/friends to avoid the chance of duplicates.

Another protip - A lot of people are sending me their wish lists along with links to a retailer that has the item in particular for a good price or significant discount. If you have the time and inclination to do so, this is a great time-saver for the person who gets your list and ensures that people don't overspend on an item if they can avoid it!

2 Days and Counting!

Old November 23rd, 2009, 09:29 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
I've actually only put things on my SS list that I have not asked for from any family/friends to avoid the chance of duplicates.
Yeah, I was going to do that... then I didn't.

-insert signature here-
Old November 25th, 2009, 07:09 PM

Final bump - the clock is ticking!

We got in a few last minute stragglers this week. The current participants are as follows:

CheddarLimbo
stubobj
nyys
EternalThanos86
braveheart101
jotun7
ThatGuy0715
CMGames
Syvaris
J4Jandar
Brownsfan82
Scottishlad5
tubafication
dragonite
Onacara
Who'Dat
MI_Tiger

SEVENTEEN! I think that's a great turn-out! But I'll keep the doors open - as it were - until midnight. You should expect to see the name and wishlist of your mark sometime tomorrow!

EDIT:

This morning, I used my Lucky D17 and randomly assigned everyone. All the wish-lists have been sent! Get to shopping, you jolly elves.

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; December 1st, 2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old December 1st, 2009, 07:20 PM

*bump*

So, how's everyone doing out there?

I thought I'd post a couple of good sales I saw this weekend:

Fantasy Flight Games has some cuh-RAZY good deals on games right now including, A Game of Thrones, Cthulu, Blue Moon Expansions, Drakon, Cave Troll, and lots of AT-43 stuff.

CoolStuffInc (a site sponsor) has a lot of games on sale, and they seem to be rotating their sales a bit more frequently. Some of their sale items including Castle Panic which was on a lot of people's lists!

Old December 4th, 2009, 07:14 PM

I've gotten notification from a few Santas who have already sent their gifts off.

It would help me out a lot if I could get all participants to send me a PM when they have shipped so I can check everyone off the list. Once everything has been sent we can start with the clues.

Old December 7th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shipped mine out today!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old December 7th, 2009, 07:17 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I actually got my package already

My gift for my Secret Santa was ordered today and should ship out tomorrow.

Last edited by Onacara; December 7th, 2009 at 07:47 PM.
Old December 7th, 2009, 07:55 PM

My has already shipped... I think... better check with the better half. Make sure she didn't just return the stuff and head to the GAP with it.

-insert signature here-
Old December 7th, 2009, 08:24 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

I sent my package out today, and also received mine.

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 7th, 2009, 08:32 PM

Awesome work guys, keep the updates coming!

I've also shipped the package to my Mark as well.

For those of you that have received your packages - have you opened them yet? If so, please tell us what you got, and remember to show us your "Oh!" faces!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online