Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 23rd, 2008, 12:39 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Exclamation Star Wars fans! Check out the FANBOYS movie trailer

A buddy of mine, who is also a big Star Wars fan, just sent me this link. This movie looks hilarious. I especially like the idea of George Lucas' trash room. Has anyone else heard anything about this movie?

http://www.fanboys-themovie.com/
Old November 23rd, 2008, 02:10 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Star Wars fans! Check out the FANBOYS movie trailer

Got this trailer before Zack & Miri. I'm looking forward to this. (My theatre also has a poster, which is just the 40-Year-Old Virgin poster with a Darth Vader mask on it. )

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 23rd, 2008, 02:45 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've had this movie queued in my Netflix list for almost a year now. It does indeed look hilarious. I can't wait.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old November 23rd, 2008, 09:16 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
I've had this movie queued in my Netflix list for almost a year now. It does indeed look hilarious. I can't wait.
...and has now been added to mine.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies