Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 11th, 2006, 02:01 AM

Venom has disabled reputation
he did say "my guess is..."

Old August 11th, 2006, 06:14 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Newb, you rock! Thanks for the pics.

Is it just me or do these look like they go together? It has a kind of a queen and eunich guard thing going on, but the colors and clothing seem to go together. Maybe the first kyrie squad with bonding, real bonding? Those masks give the squad a kind of a Greek theater look.

The "dice" in the box are probably there to represent the actual dice in the final retail box. This could be considered a prototype. I'm betting they didn't have the actual dice ready to put into the box for this display. Just my opinion.

The stuff Craig said at the comicon about army building is coming into focus. I'm with all of you saying this is more exciting than wave 5.

I guess pegleg is going to be added to the knicknames thread. That guy looks freaking amazing. I love the two guns on top.
Old August 11th, 2006, 06:19 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
i agree with you one the kyrie bonding thing...it does look like the 'einar' kyrie squad goes with the (poss) 'einar' kyrie! maybe she has an ability like concan and can boost att or def etc!
Old August 11th, 2006, 06:19 AM

just noticed that those orcs seem to have some kind of armor this time and would result in a better def, don't ya think?

Old August 11th, 2006, 06:20 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Yeah-orcs deserve some armour! i think it makes them look like proper warriors and not a ragtag bunch of gruts!
Old August 11th, 2006, 06:21 AM

kinda like what they did with the vipers. cool!

Old August 11th, 2006, 07:00 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Wave 5 has me kind of shrugging my shoulders, they look ok but nothin wonderful. This wave 6 though makes up for it twenty times over. I would daresay this is the best and I mean best trelease so far. Those figures are gorgeous.
Old August 11th, 2006, 07:02 AM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Wave 5 has me kind of shrugging my shoulders, they look ok but nothin wonderful. This wave 6 though makes up for it twenty times over. I would daresay this is the best and I mean best trelease so far. Those figures are gorgeous.
I'm completely with you on this one. Wave 6 and the flag bearers really reestablished my faith in the game.

-Ski
Old August 11th, 2006, 07:03 AM

I know what you mean, skyknight. Give us Wave 6 now and we'll have wave 5 sometime later please!
Old August 11th, 2006, 07:08 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamski
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
I'm completely with you on this one. Wave 6 and the flag bearers really reestablished my faith in the game.

-Ski
Now if only George Lucas can do something similar...

Old August 11th, 2006, 07:18 AM

he did

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=1469

Old August 11th, 2006, 09:10 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
These pictures just make me drool. I'm happy to be getting Wave 5 any day now.....but Wave 6 will be much sweeter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News