Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 30th, 2006, 01:05 PM

DanakV has disabled reputation
A friend and I would love to get together to play sometime! We live in Fishers so anything in the general Indianapolis area would work fine. We probably wouldn't be able to host anything at our place for a few weeks though while getting some work done.

Weekends would probably work best for us. We have a couple of Master Sets and (most) expansions at this point. Still looking to track down a castle or two though!
Old August 30th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
too tired right now .....but someone must organize a north side Indy group.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 30th, 2006, 09:57 PM

Naiko has disabled reputation
I'll host up to 4 people games every weekend once I can find a bigger table. For now I can only really do 2-3 people games. We *could* do 4 right now, but the maps would probably feel cramped.

As far as going to a gaming store or whatever, I don't have any idea where to go or what to do to get that started, if that's what you're talking about.

Check your PMs Hahna and Danak~
Old August 31st, 2006, 10:04 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I cannot host at this point in time.

Zuse has hosted a few times down the the East side of town.

There are NO games stores that would be willing or able to host us.

You're telling me not one of you Fishers/Nobelsville guys doesn't own a 5,000 sq ft house with a basemanet game room? :P

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 31st, 2006, 04:22 PM

Barfodor has disabled reputation
My house would be too small and I dont really think my parents would want very many people in our basement, but, in my grandma's neihgborhood, there is a club as ive said before that we could rent out and use it like once a month or something like that to play games. But it would need a good bunch for it to be worth the price for it.
Old August 31st, 2006, 05:36 PM

Naiko has disabled reputation
Eh I could host 5 or 6 people no problem. We just couldn't play a game with every one at once. If we played a one on one tournament style thing, it would be fine.

I've got a big screen and thousands of video games that people could play while two people duke it out or something, plus a grill and beer if you're old enough.

Also, there's no parents here. I'm 26, it's our own place.
Old August 31st, 2006, 05:44 PM

Barfodor has disabled reputation
Thats really nice! One problem, because i need parent approval (pain in the rear) chances are I would be able to make it to one unless... They were too meet you and somehow become friends with you. That would be hard to accomplish and probably wouldnt work out too well. Im only 16, i can drive, but i dont have a car yet. As I said about the club near me, we can play there, its a great place, it has TV, and even a pool behing it! Its just a bit pricy is all. Ill see if something can be done there as soon as i can.
Old September 1st, 2006, 11:42 AM

DanakV has disabled reputation
I have plenty of space at my place, but I am unfortunately seriously lacking in the way of tables. I just didn't have my den planned out around a HeroScape addiction.

I'm looking into picking up something that may be more conducive to large-player maps & skirmishes, but right now I can barely squeeze on a map for a good one-on-one. Give me a few weeks and it may change for the better!
Old October 26th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
Hi IN people! I just wanted to let you know I am trying to judge interest level for having a tourney in Cincinnati, OH the first or second Saturday of Dec. I know from my many trips to IN that Cincinnati is only 30 minutes from the southeast border of the state on either I-275, US-50 or I-74. From Indianapolis it is a 2+ hr. drive straight down I-74. From South Bend, Cincinnati is almost a 5 hour drive going down Us-31 to I-74.

Please mark your interest level in this thread http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=3556

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old October 27th, 2006, 12:08 PM

Jotun has disabled reputation
I live in Louisville. If you guys have a tourney or something I could come up.
Old November 12th, 2006, 06:41 PM

Kyle has disabled reputation
Indianapolis Area?

Are there any Heroscape groups in Indianapolis? I live on the southeast side and have 5 master sets, 4 castle sets, and a variety of figures. I have a few friends who play but would love to get together with any other area HS enthusiasts. If you're interested, e-mail me at kwschlenz@gmail.com
Old November 12th, 2006, 10:56 PM

Kyle has disabled reputation
I think my thread got moved...

Anyway, I live on my own with two other guys, so parents aren't an issue. I have also played at Gamerz on 135 before with no complaints from the staff there. Message me if any of you guys are interested in getting a game together in Indy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers