Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2008, 10:08 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Agent Carr non agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Your friend's been playing Heroscape around eight years, huh? I've been playing well over twenty myself.
Ha! I played with Moses. <grin>
*Ahem*
Old July 17th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Sorry, that was before my time (here on the site).

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It's not like this is www.mathletes.com
Don't be dissin' mathletes now.

They've even been on ESPN.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by SirGalahad; July 17th, 2008 at 10:18 AM.
Old July 17th, 2008, 10:18 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

If you want some help with 520-point armies, this thread was designed specifically for that.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=18482
Old July 17th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureno214
idk how long but i think around 8
any armies?
Sureno,
Having not seen you around the forums yet I'd like to start by welcoming you to the site.

Carr is one of the oldest figures in the game, and his usefulness and power has been a topic of much debate around these parts for some time.

I have a few points I'd like you to consider however:

1) While the forum you started this thread in is the right one, we have a very large number of threads started (called the Books of Heroscape) that we generally try to fill up with these types of questions. Starting a new thread only clutters up this particular forum, since there is a thread dedicated to such a topic. (This thread is the right place for your question, and this thread lists all the books currently open.)
2)The comunnity at large is BIG TIME into posting standards and good grammar. I highly suggest you read THIS and THIS, it will get you much more positive feedback if you follow what these members have to say.
3) As I said Carr has been discussed and re-discussed around here, a quick use of the search function will often times direct you to threads where you can read members army ideas and jump in with your own:
Calling on Agent Carr
Agent Carr strategy
Base a Competitive Army Around: Agent Carr

Once again, welcome aboard I hope to see more of your agent-mixing army ideas in the future!

EDIT: WOW, a whole page went up in the time it took me to link up my links... my point remains unchanged however.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old July 17th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
I didn't know he played Heroscape.

Yeah, he did; and he didn't have to stop when he hit water, but it wasn't the basketballer from Petersburg, Virginia with whom I played. (I was there when that Moses was playing High School ball, though) <grin>
Old July 17th, 2008, 03:37 PM
...Huzzah!

EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Yeah, he did; and he didn't have to stop when he hit water, but it wasn't the basketballer from Petersburg, Virginia with whom I played. (I was there when that Moses was playing High School ball, though) <grin>
And when Moses used his Jehovah Cloud/Fire Pillar figure he never lost a game. It's when he stopped using that figure is when he ran into trouble.

EagleOne is Syvarris...
in the WYNN KEEP...
Old July 17th, 2008, 07:48 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureno214 View Post
idk how long but i think around 8
Is your friend just_a_bill?
Old July 18th, 2008, 01:16 PM

dogalien Woo who?

Agent Carr goes well with most units. I use him occasionally with my marros.

Marros Own
Old July 18th, 2008, 07:31 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the point has been made well that further conversation on this should go into one of the existing threads.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units