Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 2nd, 2015, 05:50 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 18 - SIGN UP UNTIL 3/1

The player list in he OP has not been updated and the matchups are not listed there.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 2nd, 2015, 06:14 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
The player list in he OP has not been updated and the matchups are not listed there.
Everything should be all updated and good to go now. For anyone who may have noticed a numbering error on the map, that's fixed now too.

Old March 2nd, 2015, 06:27 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Season 18 - ROUND 1

I'm so confused, trying to pick my army and don't know how. I watched the interface video but it doesn't go over setup.

EDIT: got it
Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy412 View Post
I'm so confused, trying to pick my army and don't know how. I watched the interface video but it doesn't go over setup.

EDIT: got it
Glad you got the placing figured out.

It looks like you picked your own army. Remember that if you win the diceoff and choose to pick first, you must choose one of your opponent's armies. (If jcustar07 already picked but just hasn't placed yet, you're fine).
Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:50 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Already

MegaSilver and I are taking my armies of messiness for a whirl tonight around 5:40ish PM Pacific/7:40ish PM Central. I have Q9. He has DW7K.

~Dysole, fingers crossed he balanced these right

Last edited by Dysole; March 2nd, 2015 at 08:06 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 08:08 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OOOOHHHH!!! NEMESIS! So we meet again!!
@Kinseth you may pick first.

I can do 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM on Wednesday or after 8:00 PM that night. In addition I have 10:30 PM onward on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday night. All of those times are in PAC time. I lean more towards Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday then I do towards Friday.

One of those slots will be given to Soundwarp for the Superhero game.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 2nd, 2015, 09:05 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

superfrog and I have chosen armies and are working on the time. We will be using both of my armies.

Superfrog has:
The Esenwein family mows the lawn

Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu, Fen Hydra x2

I have:
Ogerkill

Ornak, Krug, Ogre Warhulk, Ogre Pulverizer x2

This looks like fun!
Old March 2nd, 2015, 11:37 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Bow To the Soulborg

So, Q9 is good people. Also water is wet and dok beats me every time we play. Mega and I charged the battle of Hops vs. Obsidians and the Obsidians managed to take out about half the Hops before falling (I was so glad he didn't go try to take Holdir) and Q9 managed to snipe him down to a couple as well. J15 only managed 1 wound on Q before falling to a Queglix attack but a Hop put another wound on him. He however fell to more Queglix fire. 7K wanted to blow up Q9 but the soulborg got away and the 7K only managed to put 2 wounds on Martial and Kreeloy. Kreeloy managed to kill the last Hop after the others had fallen to Queglix fire. Q9 made a bolt for Kelda and managed to grab it before the Troll could smack him for five dice. The troll tried his best to hurt Q9 but regenerate only does so well against machine gun fire. Siiv managed to put another wound on Q9 before himself dying to Queglix fire. The game ended with Q9 and Kreeloy on the high hill basking in the blood of their enemies.

~Dysole, noting there was very little blood since most of the enemies were robots
Old March 3rd, 2015, 11:45 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Chris Perkins vs n00b is set for 7 PM Mtn/9PM Eastern on Friday night. The armies are:

Chris Perkins: Cyprien Esenwein, KoW x2, Finn the Viking Champion, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Edlgrim the Viking Champion, Marcu Esenwein, Isrka Esenwein, Isamu

n00b: Raelin (SOTM), Warforged x5 (drop one), Me-Burq-Sa
Old March 3rd, 2015, 11:57 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scape Bot
The kevindola v. TreePowerz pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Kurrok the Elementalist, Water Elemental x5, Air Elemental x5, Earth Elemental x2
* Alastair MacDirk, MacDirk Warriors x3, Sir Denrick, Brandis Skyhunter, Drow Chainfighter
* Gorillinators x3, Nakita Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Iron Golem
* Kantono Daishi, Moriko, Kumiko, Isamu, Shiori, Otonashi, Major Q9
We are getting this done sometime today. Likely starting around 10:30 am central.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:42 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Round 1 is First Crack on Ice Thistle.

The josueguzman v. capsocrates pool of armies is:
* Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Eltahale, Sir Denrick, Knights of Weston x2
* Sonlen, Brandis Skyhunter, Charos, Syvarris
* Ana Karithon, James Murphy, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn, Syvarris, Tandros Kreel
* Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Kaemon Awa, Kozuke Samurai, Tarn Viking Warriors, Tomoe Gozen
capsocrates chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, josueguzman chooses who places first.
I picked his Jandar army and suggested some game times, but I have not heard from him yet.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:53 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

The awesomeunleashed v. roballtogether pool of armies is:
* Marro Dividers x3, Havech Eradicators x2, Tul-Bak-Ra, Evar Scarcarver (drop one)
* Morgoloth, Khosumet the Darklord, Wolves of Badru x4, Sahuagin Raider
* Mimring, Nilfheim, Krug, Arrow Gruts, Swog Rider x3
* Grimnak, Tornak, Ornak, Heavy Gruts x2, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Blade Gruts
awesomeunleashed chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, roballtogether chooses who places first.

Set for Wednesday night at 8:30 PM Central.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events