Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:12 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V MOOOVING INTO THE HOLIDAY

I also would be happy to accept.

On a side note, I think mooooving is referring to the Varkanaan. It is like they are howling the "oooo".
Old December 2nd, 2012, 03:34 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the Nomination. I am definitely accepting the nomination.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

C'mon, it's obvious that there is a new squad of these:

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 2nd, 2012, 04:04 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the nomination -- I also accept.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 07:03 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements - Wave 15 Teaser #5 -- 4/06/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
It's time for another Public Access Poll!!

--

Here are the Scapers nominated for Public Access for Dec-Feb:

Quote:

Faure
infectedsloth
Toogwik_tuk
vegietarian18
1moreheroscaper
Tiranx
Seb from space

If you are on this list, please let us know if you accept the nomination or need to be removed from the list.

I expect to put up the Poll in about 48 hours, assuming everything works right.

Thanks everyone, all have accepted..I'll get the poll up soon.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 2nd, 2012, 09:52 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

The new poll is up:

Public Access Voting Poll: December

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old December 3rd, 2012, 06:59 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V IS NOT AN UGLY DUCKLING!

Just six more days until whatever it is that is coming. I'm so excited.
Old December 4th, 2012, 12:57 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A note that in the public announcement thread under unreleased squads the confrontation clones are listed as at-43.
Old December 4th, 2012, 12:00 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

And six geese a-laying.

Last edited by DeathDoom; December 4th, 2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Agh! I was saving that 666th post! NO!
Old December 4th, 2012, 12:27 PM

Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V GIVING GOOSEBUMPS

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We've added a new member to the C3V Team, this person as a P.A.M. has been very helpful in helping with Promotional ideas for December. So I decided to keep him as my Promotional Assistant.

So without further adieu,

Help me congratulate Arch-vile and his induction as fully fledged C3V Team Member.

Old December 4th, 2012, 12:31 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Excellent news for the community.
Old December 4th, 2012, 01:07 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congrats Arch-vile that is pretty awesome.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs