Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 12th, 2020, 11:38 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of X-O Manowar

I am looking at this for the first time... Something on the PDFs looked off to me, and then I saw the comments above. To me, it looks like the word "Points" is too close in color to the background, and the word kind of disappears/blends in. Does it look wonky to anyone else?

Also, Poker card needs the Visigoth Rally update, above.
Old March 14th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

'Centuries ago, in the 5th century' is clunky as hell. Just say 'In the 5th century'.
'on their ship' would read better as 'aboard their ship'.
'There were no shortage of sacrifices, but Aric found one prize beyond any other.' This sentence makes no sense to me.
In the sentence immediately afterwards, Aric appears to become female. Unless the character's gender-fluid (which nothing else appears to indicate), this could do with changing.
'The X-O Manowar armor, a hyper-advanced sentient weapon system,.' Along with having an errant comma before the full stop, this is an incomplete sentence. Given the next paragraph repeats the X-O armour's name, this whole sentence could probably be cut. Maybe make the first sentence of the next paragraph 'Aric didn't hesitate to use this new, sentient weapon, the X-O Manowar armor, against the Vine.' to get its sentience across?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 14th, 2020, 08:48 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

All notes take under advisement. First was switched to "long ago," second change made, end of the first paragraph in general rewritten. Pretty sure that incomplete sentence wasn't supposed to be there, so I just cut it and integrated the details like you suggested.
Old February 4th, 2022, 01:16 AM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

For ease-of-access when shopping for figures while keeping with official product names, I've figured out a way of listing Fast Forces figures that should eliminate any potential confusion over which figure to use.
For this unit, the FF listing should be as below:
Green Lantern: Green Lantern Corps Fast Forces #001 / Green Lantern

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library