Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 18th, 2019, 03:27 PM

Ralliden is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Looking to Sell Lot

Hi all!

I just joined this forum (didn't realize this existed before now).

It 2017 I purchased quite a bit of Heroscape items from eBay and I believe a few other places. I went back as far as eBay's purchase history goes and added everything up at $2,150 which excludes shipping costs.

I am looking to part ways with my collection as I have only brought it out once since then. Mainly do to who my gaming group consists of and limited time. A lot of what I bought was NIS, but has since been opened and combined into as few boxes as possible to save on space.

I am willing to negotiate a considerably lower price than what I initially gave, but not sure where to start and figured this might be the best place.

Let me know if anyone is interested and would like more information.

Thanks!
Old February 18th, 2019, 04:04 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Looking to Sell Lot

You'd probably have more interest if you listed out what sets are included, posted a couple of pictures showing the condition of the items, and made note of any duplicate or missing figures. Just giving a vague price point doesn't tell people what all you're selling, and most people here are probably more interested in specific sets than a blind lot.
Old February 18th, 2019, 04:07 PM

Thanks for the reply. I agree though. Just wasn't sure where to start. I'm not really certain how to figure out what the sets are or what all was originally included in the sets. I could make an itemized list of everything in the lot. This of course would take awhile.

I just thought I would see if there was any interest in general before going further or maybe what the best way to go about this was.

Thanks again!
Old February 18th, 2019, 04:18 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

No problem. Since you mentioned eBay history, you might be able to get the names of sets or releases there. If not, you could always count the cards of the figures and list them that way (if there are no cards in the lot, there's an index on this site of each unit that you could look through, although that would be significantly slower). You may have duplicates of figures or squads, in which case you would just want to list the total number of sets of those figures that you have (there are some Roman Legionnaires, for example, that come in sets of four).

Once you know everything that's included in the lot, you could post it here and see if there's any interest. It's up to you on whether you want to sell things individually (you'll probably make more money this way, but it'll be a lot more work) or try to sell everything at once. If no one here wants to buy it, then I would suggest taking it to eBay after a while and trying your luck there.
Old February 19th, 2019, 12:08 AM

eMCee64 Woo who?

So, you want to sell your collection as a "lot."
You're not interested in selling it off piece by piece is that correct?
Old February 19th, 2019, 09:11 AM

That is correct. The lot has since been sold.

Thanks everyone!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades