Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 25th, 2015, 09:31 PM

Syvarris45 is surprisingly tart
Syvarris45's New Classic Customs

Hello again, fellow scapers! I don't know how you do this, but I actually lost a thread. I cannot find my original customs thread, so here's my new thread. Anyway, here we go.

AQUILLA
Spoiler Alert!

UTGAR
Spoiler Alert!

VYDAR
Spoiler Alert!

Well, that's all for now. I now just have to add customs that I have waiting for the actual card to be made. Thanks. All advice, compliment or critique, is very much appreciated. I could use some feedback on these. So, what do you think? And stay tuned. Same scape-time, same scape-channel!

~Syvarris45~

Last edited by Syvarris45; June 29th, 2015 at 04:47 PM.
Old April 25th, 2015, 09:47 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Syvarris45's New Classic Customs

Firaina of the Phoenix Tribe: Geez, she's good. Hitting all figures within 4 spaces for effectively 6 attack dice is pretty insane. A Coward's Reward will likely never apply, since there will be so few survivors. Might want to tone that one back a bit.

Garnak: Better. I like Ram Special Attack--it's pretty creative. Relentless Pursuit is also pretty neat. He is very Relentless indeed.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old April 30th, 2015, 11:49 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm sure I'll come back for some custom commenting later, but you could always search the forum for your old threads (threads started by Syvarris45). The search function on these forums is quite useful for finding all sorts of things. Here, I found all of them for you:

Syvarris45's Actually Super Super Heroes
Syvarris45's Custom Units
Syvarris45's Custom Units
Syvarris45's Dinoscape
Old May 2nd, 2015, 01:24 PM

Syvarris45 is surprisingly tart

Thanks so much Ixe. You're a real help. Of course, I'm still gonna keep this thread, but it will be helpful to find those old customs. Thanks again! Plus rep for you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards