Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 29th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Geez, the guy is a terrific writer, and and amazing prompt-giver/rule-breaker? Life, it appears, isn't fair.
Old November 29th, 2011, 07:46 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Geez, the guy is a terrific writer, and and amazing prompt-giver/rule-breaker? Life, it appears, isn't fair.
I'm a pretty God-Awful dancer, though.
I was walking down the stairs to the quad this morning and some awesome funky music came on some dude's radio he had turned up loud to college radio.
Naturally, being a loser, I just had to bust a move for that raisin (the hip way to say reason these days, get with it).
I started to mimic moves I'd seen in my brief visits to 'the club' and to keep it decidedly retro, I added in some moves from Saturday Night Fever.
This went on for a few moments and I started to attract a crowd.
Most of the crowd members were females.
I went on, becoming less and less infatuated with the groove now that I'd attracted onlookers.
They started to point at my body pelvic thrusting into the wind and the ladies started to laugh.
I stopped and watched them all laugh while I held up my palms.
Sweat drenched my entire body and I took off running, only to trip on a discarded banana peel and land face first in a bowl of mash potatoes.
The ladies surrounded me and laughed while their fingers kept on pointing and as mashed potatoes are my only weakness, I had to wait until the man who left the bowl there came back and retrieved it until I could run back to my apartment and hide my face in shame forever.

Oh, and I'm bored, so I think I'll write my own story for this prompt. It won't count for the competition though of course.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old November 29th, 2011, 07:52 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

... I see. You know, that in itself is a pretty good story.
Old November 30th, 2011, 06:17 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Oh DF. You even make being a terrible dancer sound good.

Aynway, I haven't had time to write yet (still on the end-of-break hangover), but I'll probably start sometime tonight.

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old December 3rd, 2011, 02:31 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Ugg, writer's block.

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old December 3rd, 2011, 05:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No inspiration was brewing
Not even one bit
Writer's block weighs heavy
On the author of "Kit"

Women weep
The ground starts to tremble
Vultures circle
As two forces assemble

Blood on the Sands?
Or Death at the Gates?
Each writer chooses
As dragonfire waits

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 3rd, 2011, 06:01 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcs Blade View Post
Ugg, writer's block.
Happens to the best of us (we're all the best, because apparently its been happening to everyone so far). You all still have tonight and tomorrow to write.

Though it looks like this is going to be extended a week anyway, but please try and get your stories in by tomorrow night.

Currently Sigless.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 07:48 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't know about you guys, but I'm thinking Tornado should win, even with no entry. That poetry is incredible! I mean, for coming from a random forum site, ... just incredible!
Old December 3rd, 2011, 09:46 PM

Edit: How embarrassing. Not sure how this happened. Disregard this post.

Currently Sigless.

Last edited by dragonfire9788; December 3rd, 2011 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Whut...?
Old December 3rd, 2011, 10:14 PM

AHA!
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 3rd, 2011, 11:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool story TGRF. I really liked what you had going there, neat concept. Well done.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 4th, 2011, 01:29 AM

Ah, I knew there was something I was forgetting! The main character in that story is in the third book in my trilogy. DF wanted something that he hadn't seen before, and he came to mind. I'm glad you liked it, Tornado.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction