Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 30th, 2014, 10:18 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

Actually got a good deal last week on eBay. Sotm, RttFF, and Ticalla Jungle plus some figures for $61 shipped. The TJ was missing one palm tree, but I picked one up from Auggie's. So, for about $76 I got TJ with free Road and Swamp sets.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 4th, 2014, 06:16 PM

ejboyd Woo who?

So hopefully a Scaper got that Ram Army Box. Ended up too rich for my blood this time around.
Old October 4th, 2014, 06:18 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Yeah. Had buyers remorse before I raised my bid, but where else you going to get it? Looks like early Christmas for me!
Old October 4th, 2014, 06:27 PM

ejboyd Woo who?

I hope you are able to get some good play out of it. The quest continues . . .
Old October 5th, 2014, 10:15 AM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

That was a pretty close one. almost had a ram army box.
Old October 5th, 2014, 10:19 AM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

I think we both bid $180?
Old October 5th, 2014, 12:15 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

$160 was were I stopped.
Old October 8th, 2014, 06:19 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just got an incredible deal. Some generous person was selling an entire dawn of darkness wave and I got it for about $70 bucks including shipping. Cannot wait to try zombies, heavies, and imperium also the zombies should be arriving a little bit before halloween.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old October 9th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Just got an incredible deal. Some generous person was selling an entire dawn of darkness wave and I got it for about $70 bucks including shipping. Cannot wait to try zombies, heavies, and imperium also the zombies should be arriving a little bit before halloween.
Hey not bad! You will want more zombies (I like to have 6 squads on hand when I play them.) I just happen to know someone who has about 8 squads left and is selling them at $10ea.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 03:59 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Deal of the day! Said no one ever.

Old November 3rd, 2014, 04:03 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post

I have no words.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 04:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post

Report them for fraud.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales