Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old April 2nd, 2008, 02:01 PM

#1MustangScaper has disabled reputation
#1MustangScaper Map Thread

Be easy on me I have only been a scaper since April of last year. I did not even know Heroscape existed befor this. I managed to get my hands on a bit of scaper gear though.

9 x Rise Of The Valkyrie
1 x Swamp Of The Marrow
7 x Road To The Forgotten Forest
4 x Fortress Of The Archkyrie
5 x Volcarren Wasteland
6 x Tacilla Jungle
2 x Tundra

Complete Waves 1 thru 8. Aquiilla's Alliance and all the other Large Boosters.

I am currently building a map containing every single piece I own. I will soon post pictures of the live grand battle and of the plans.

Note The Below Pictures were taken last year. I now have way more Heroscape Terrain. This is when I only had 3 ROTVs, 3 FOTAs, 3 RTTFFs

StoryLine:
There was once a grand castle with indestructible doors that had many deadends. It is long told that many have gone into the castle's maze and have never returned. Lost forever in the many twists and turns. It is rumored that the Lava surrounding the castle is in fact the blood of may lost warriors and dragons transformed into lava. It seems that the stories are in fact true. The discovery of the castle maze has come, along with 2 extremely important wellsprings on the outskirts of its walls. Now it is up to the forces of good and evil to defend their wellsping while attempting to take over the other wellspring. For it is well known that wellsprings produce magical powers to all that step inside and touch or bathe in the mystical water.

Scenario:
2 Players: 1300 points each
or 4 players (2 teams of 2): 650 points each.

How to Win:
There are two small Volcanoes at the end of the lava fields. The only way to open your oppenents door is to get the key that is hidden inside the volcano. The key is a glyph. Once anyone on your team touches the key, the power to open the door is given to all members of your team and their army. Note: the door is indestructable. It must be opened with the key. The door you own (on your side of wellspring) can be opened at any time by you without the key). Also, any flyer can always fly over the castle in and out any way at any time key or no key.

Once you have the key you must get any figure you control to the space adjacent to the opponents door to open it. Do this by normal movement/flying. Once the door is unlocked remove it.

You must then try to take over your opponents wellspring. You must place a figure you control inside the wellspring water and he must survive inside the wellspring until the end of 2 rounds.

If your figure survives 2 rounds in your opponent's wellspring you automatically are the winner.
Note: In order to win you must control BOTH wellsprings.

As`always if your opponent's army is wiped out, he/she can forfeit or you can go thru the motions to take over his/her wellspring.

Sets:
3 ROTV, 1 SOTM, 2 TT, 4 VW, 3 FOTA, and a some small expansion figure terrain/snow.

Also,
This is my first attempt at making a VirtualScape Map with the sets I have.
I already built this map over the weekend. It played long the first time we played, about 3 hours. The second time the game only lasted 1 hour.

Please submit any comments on this map. Be gentle, I have only been playing Heroscape for 1 month. I didn't even know Heroscape existed 2 months ago!

I will post the real build and live play pictures of this map tonight!! So Stay tuned!!

Mustang OUT

must make map bigger..need more army..need more virtualscape designs..must buy expansions...

Last edited by #1MustangScaper; March 12th, 2009 at 02:50 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 03:03 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Wow, that's huge! I love it.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 04:17 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
...and the map is cool too.

-insert signature here-
Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:38 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
I'm going to be the idiot that points out that there is a glacier in a pool of lava.

nevertheless, it is a nice map.

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:57 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
That's almost too easy for a "That's what she said."

Nice map, BTW.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:41 PM

Here's some pictures of the Real Build

Correction it only takes 3 ROTV not 4

A tip I found out: you can paint 2nd edition dice and tun them into 1st editions. We play with the first edition dice only.

must make map bigger..need more army..need more virtualscape designs..must buy expansions...

Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels
I'm going to be the idiot that points out that there is a glacier in a pool of lava.

Thanks! Also in case you did not know this: There are currently Active Volcanoes in the Antarctic on real life glaciers as we speak. So this is more true to life than you would think. If you don't believe it look it up...

Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:57 PM
Ug, a gray man

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1MustangScaper
Quote:

Thanks! Also in case you did not know this: There are currently Active Volcanos in the Antarctic on real life glaciers as we speak. So this is more true to life than you would think. If you don't believe it look it up...
Are there castles on the glaciers? That would indeed be fascinating.

My Latest Maps
Old April 2nd, 2008, 08:08 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I see your freind wormed his way into the pictures...

Quote:
Old April 2nd, 2008, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks! Also in case you did not know this: There are currently Active Volcanos in the Antarctic on real life glaciers as we speak. So this is more true to life than you would think. If you don't believe it look it up...
Not That I am aware of. Nice Job on your Heroscape Map Database. I am thinking of becoming a member. Keep it up!!

Old April 2nd, 2008, 08:27 PM
Ug, a gray man

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not That I am aware of. Nice Job on your Heroscape Map Database. I am thinking of becoming a member. Keep it up!!
Heh, thank you. Just remember that it's still being built and it's possible that the members list will be wiped before it's ready to be used by the greater public.

My Latest Maps
Old March 4th, 2009, 02:18 PM

Re: #1MustangScaper Map Thread

Be easy on me I have only been a scaper since April of last year. I did not even know Heroscape existed befor this. I managed to get my hands on a bit of scaper gear though.

9 x Rise Of The Valkyrie
1 x Swamp Of The Marrow
7 x Road To The Forgotten Forest
4 x Fortress Of The Archkyrie
5 x Valcarren Wasteland
6 x Tacilla Jungle
2 x Tundra

Complete Waves 1 thru 8. Aquiilla's Alliance and all the other Large Boosters.

I am currently building a map containing every single piece I own. I will soon post pictures of the live grand battle and of the plans.

Last edited by #1MustangScaper; March 4th, 2009 at 02:51 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios