Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 4th, 2007, 05:21 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: I want to revive this thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbaccapits
...Since we've been hearing so many recalls from China, I'm really starting to get concerned about the safety of our beloved obsession. I going to go to the ask Craig thread and post the same concerns there...I mean, am I going of the deep end for bring this up again?...
I already did at gencon...he said what grunge said in the first posts. Their stuff is sampled when it comes in...no passy the test...no buyey the figs.
Old September 4th, 2007, 08:43 AM

777Omega has disabled reputation
do people lick Heroscape figs for a reason?

My Wife Says, 'Hi'.
Old September 4th, 2007, 04:55 PM

theats has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777Omega
Well, Nonexistantnonexister ate a tree. there is a whole thread on it. i really don't know why, though.

Theophilus.
Old September 4th, 2007, 10:48 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultarium
NeNe got lucky with his forest set I guess. I meen he's not dead yet is he?
It's not going to kill you. It'll just make you sterile and give you man-boobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777Omega
Translating the cards into foreign languages had some unforeseen consequences.
Braxas: DROPPING ACID SPECIAL ATTACK...

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old September 5th, 2007, 09:20 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
But seriously, if I understand correctly, the problem is
a) in Europe
b) mainly concerning kids who suck on and/or poke themselves in the eye with heroscape figures
c) not concerning ALL heroscape or even all of one wave or one set, but simply any set that's given an inferior, lead-based paint job, and the US supposedly does the necessary testing.

I do worry about things like this, and I would love to find out I don't have to, so if someone who understands the situation well could say whether I have the story straight, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.[/i]
Old September 5th, 2007, 09:52 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahrma
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardD
Any child who starts chewing on MY HS figures is in imminent danger, and it's not from dodgy paint.
AMEN!
This is my favorite avatar of all time.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old September 5th, 2007, 10:28 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie
So...It has the exact same effect as age?

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old September 5th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie
So...It has the exact same effect as age?
LOL! Nice!

Newb.
Old September 5th, 2007, 12:58 PM

Tholarthemag has disabled reputation
That explains why Taelord cost so much. He's hopped up on performance (enhancing?) PVC chemicals. And he was always such a good boy too.

Braxas can be killed by peanut butter.
Old September 5th, 2007, 01:43 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
the smell of new figures are enorm. after days and week the smell is away.

but i thing it is an age , think like drugs, smoke and alcohl not for ppl under 21.
wh figures are blight that poison too. and the problem are if you give this things kids. sure the mattel music instrumet are more danger than hs.
Old September 5th, 2007, 01:51 PM

nonexistantnonexister has disabled reputation
There once was a boy who ate a tree, and nobody knew why, he ate mimring to burn the tree, and he ate a Q9 to shoot the mimring, he then ate a samauri to counterstrike the Q9, he then ate a Deadeye Dan to sharpshoot the samauri, and he then ate a DW7K to self destruct, killing everything......then he died, twitching on the floor , and nowbody knew why.........

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News