Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old March 4th, 2021, 10:55 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] DIENEKES (Gideon Jura, Combat Mage) - Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Long eared bat View Post
I would be happy to try 4L/5D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Old March 4th, 2021, 02:14 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the 6L/4D we have now. If you look at a probability table, I’d compare average damage of 3v4 and 3v5 and life. On average, 9 attacks of three kill him at 4L/5D while it takes 10.3 at 6L/4D. That’s the difference between taking him out in a round or not.

Major Q10 has 4L/5D and I wouldn’t consider him a tank, which is think is where this character is supposed to be.
Old March 4th, 2021, 02:28 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
I like the 6L/4D we have now. If you look at a probability table, I’d compare average damage of 3v4 and 3v5 and life. On average, 9 attacks of three kill him at 4L/5D while it takes 10.3 at 6L/4D. That’s the difference between taking him out in a round or not.

Major Q10 has 4L/5D and I wouldn’t consider him a tank, which is think is where this character is supposed to be.
Agreed. If this guy is going to be a defender, he does need the stats of one. And it can't be much more frustating than Tandros, I'd imagine.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 4th, 2021, 02:40 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

As long as he remains worth putting order markers on, I don't really care if we want a more expensive tougher guy or a cheaper weaker guy. Either is fine.

I would like to revisit Necro's discussion from a couple pages ago. Limiting Tether to opponent's figures would help focus the design.
Old March 4th, 2021, 02:43 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Limiting the Tether to opponent's figures seems like a good change to me. We have several figures with some kind of bonus movement going on already, and I don't think that the extra utility of moving your own figures is super intuitive (plus, as Scytale said, it kind of dilutes Dienekes' focus as a defender).
Old March 4th, 2021, 04:49 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks @S1R_ART0R1US for stats. I guess we either have 6L, 4D, or maybe we can make him 5L, 5D (if that is not too generic).

As for Tethering your own figures, since you must do after the figure finishes movement and is variable, I think there are very few situations where you would end your move and be OK ending there but prefer next to Dienekes. So I am Ok with keeping it only opponent's figures.
Old March 16th, 2021, 08:29 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Done.
Old March 18th, 2021, 03:32 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I'm going to propose changing Life to 4 and Defense to 5.
Old April 5th, 2021, 04:52 PM

How about 5L, 5D - or is that too generic?
Old April 5th, 2021, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
How about 5L, 5D - or is that too generic?
Eh, 5D is a little outside of the 4~5L 3~4D norm. Not much though. I could get behind 4 or 5 Life.
Old April 6th, 2021, 06:15 PM

Yea, 5L, 5D would be on par with Siege, still less than Ne-Gok-Sa's 6D, and statistically just slightly better than Tandros Kreel's 7L, 4D, which is I think where we want him as the ultimate meat shield. Now that I think about it regardless of 4L or 5L is 90 points too cheap or right or not sure? Why I ask is NGS is undercosted at 90 but Tandros is over-costed at 120, although they are not 1-to1 as have other powers/uses.
Old April 6th, 2021, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Yea, 5L, 5D would be on par with Siege, still less than Ne-Gok-Sa's 6D, and statistically just slightly better than Tandros Kreel's 7L, 4D, which is I think where we want him as the ultimate meat shield. Now that I think about it regardless of 4L or 5L is 90 points too cheap or right or not sure? Why I ask is NGS is undercosted at 90 but Tandros is over-costed at 120, although they are not 1-to1 as have other powers/uses.
I think 90 is a good guess for 4L 5D, and too low for 5L 5D.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs