Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old July 26th, 2020, 12:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Arrive

You really need to get yourself japes, Soundwarp, and Arkham cards. Finish the circuit.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 26th, 2020, 12:59 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You really need to get yourself japes, Soundwarp, and Arkham cards. Finish the circuit.
Why do I get the feeling that you are fishing for more Helm designs in a certain other project. What, 1000+ cards is not enough for you guys over there?
Old July 26th, 2020, 01:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

1,035 and counting.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 28th, 2020, 08:31 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Old July 28th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Why do I picture A3n as a large familiar jolly fellow in a red suit... that delivers gifts on a regular basis!

Seeing the latest round of cards reminds me of an old post where I explained why I don't try and do my own art.

Now it is even more amazing for me because the rest of my creative team gets so excited when they see the new cards posted. Every day they check the site in anticipation and whenever A3n drops the goodness, they rush to let me know how amazing they look.

The recent card creations were all huge hits. We love the way every one of them came out. After 11 years we are still so impressed with A3n's talents.

As always, thanks a million, good buddy.
Old July 28th, 2020, 07:42 PM
Captain Underpants

Here's the last one that we have play tested. We have more designs written up but none of them have seen enough table tests for me to feel comfortable posting yet. Funny, in the old days I would just spit out ideas and let the community help me shape the vision. Now, I have two co-workers who help me in the "factory" which makes the designs closer to finished by the time they see light of day. Still, we do like to hear feedback as we know collaboration often makes things better.

Anyway, here's one more design written by Lil' Helm.
------------------------------------------------------
DC

SWAMP THING

ELEMENTAL
UNIQUE HERO
CREATURE
DEVOUT
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 7
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 6
DEFENSE: 5

UPROOT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 5.
Figures defending against Swamp Thing’s Uproot Special Attack never get height advantage and do not receive any additional defense dice when adjacent to Jungle Pieces. Swamp Thing may only attack with his Uproot Special Attack if he does not move this turn.

SWAMP DEFENSE
Add 2 to Swamp Thing’s Defense while he is on a swamp space or swamp water space.

PLANT TRAVERSE
If Swamp Thing is adjacent to a tree or Jungle Piece, Swamp Thing may Plant Traverse instead of moving normally. To Plant Traverse, move to any unoccupied space adjacent to any tree or Jungle Piece on the battlefield. Swamp Thing may only use his Plant Traverse special power once per round.

SUPERSTRENGTH
Old July 28th, 2020, 11:52 PM
Captain Underpants

Anyone interested in some cool plastic warehouse terrain should check out this post.
Old July 29th, 2020, 05:49 PM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hi Matt,

You and your helpers have been so busy! I started putting together a list of Helmsverse cards I'd love to see, but you keep knocking them off the list. So I've listed my current Top 30, hoping that some of these are currently in your design workshop.

1. Colossus (Danger Room #002) - DONE
2. Iceman (Mutations and Monsters #029)
3. Ghost Rider (Fantastic Forces #022-024) - DONE
4. Catwoman (10th Anniversary #008 )
5. Black Widow (Avengers Assemble #001)
6. John Constantine (Amazing Spider-Man #013b)
7. Johann Kraus (BPRD Action Pack #005)
8. Ben Daimio (BPRD Action Pack #006)
9. Harley Quinn (Batman #014/Primer #208 )
10. Angel (Days of Future Past #005)
11. Nick Fury (Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD #001)
12. Loki (Mighty Thor #002/#102)
13. Cyborg (Teen Titans #025)
14. Vision (Avengers/Defenders War #024 or Avengers/Defenders War Booster #006)
15. Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat (Uncanny X-Men #023a)
16. The Atom (Origin #046-048 )
17. Mystique (Giant-Size X-Men #035)
18. Poison Ivy (World’s Finest #007a/Fast Forces #003)
19. Kingpin (Superior Foes of Spider-Man #011)
20. Elektra (Deadpool #031)
21. Hercules (Secret Invasion #016)
22. The Blob (Giant-Size X-Men #033)
23. Toad (Wolverine and the X-Men #006)
24. Iron Fist (Avengers: Age of Ultron #004)
25. Valkyrie (Sinister #046-048 )
26. Mockingbird (Sinister #016)
27. Banshee (Armor Wars #022-024)
28. Gargoyle (Avengers/Defenders War #044)
29. Son of Satan/Daimon Hellstrom (Amazing Spider-Man #009)
30. Tigra (Fast Forces #031-033)

Any you'd care to comment on?

Cheers

Last edited by streaky2007; June 1st, 2021 at 03:29 AM. Reason: We got some :)
Old July 29th, 2020, 07:19 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Actually feeling like a know a bit about the choices of designs Matt tackles I am really surprised about some on @streaky2007 's list haven't already been done. Specifically Ghost Rider, Catwoman, Black Widow, Harley Quinn, & Poison Ivy.

@Matt Helm what have you got to say for yourself about these over-sights?
Old July 29th, 2020, 07:33 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Would love to see a Matt Helm take on Ghost Rider!
Old July 29th, 2020, 11:53 PM
Captain Underpants

I love it when @streaky2007 jumps in here with a list. When you go back to some of his earlier notes you will see that we did bang out a few of the key cards he mentioned.

This new list is a wild one. You just gave us a lot to think about. I can say that there are at least 5 on the list that are in various stages of design already. I'll have to look at your figure suggestions on some of the more interesting ones we haven't thought of before. If the sculpts are good, they might inspire one of us at Helm, Inc. to initiate the process.

As for which ones we have in the hopper, Lil'Helm doesn't want me to disclose any names yet. He did give me the go ahead to drop some hints so I will say this, "Were all three of you listening to our conversation last night? Because a certain Marvel property mentioned by all of you had his power set written up just 24 hours ago." I think I just gave that one away. Sorry Lil'Helm.

In addition to the list that streaky came up with we still have some others that need additional love before we feel comfortable releasing them. They include (in no specific order):
- A man who got a new career after the original Crisis and his major rival
- A pair who can't decide if they want to be fighters or pacifists
- One who kicks butt
- Some that make you green with envy
- A stroke of genius

I need to stop, just believe me when I say we are not done. I may have slowed down for couple of years but with new involvement by the boys and a lot of time with out baseball has us thinking a lot about scape. And... I just bought new bases from Impact Miniatures so I'm going to have to put some figures on them.

Cheers
Old July 30th, 2020, 06:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Always great to have a streaky sighting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations