Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 5th, 2017, 07:20 PM

yodajunkie has disabled reputation
Bases for making custom Figures

This is yodajunkiedesigns formerly on ebay, and now yodajunkiedesigns.com, however my webstore is currently down, but I do still sell Heroscape bases, and customs. just email me at yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com with what you need. I send invoices via Paypal for buyer protection. Flat $3.00 shipping in the US no matter how much you buy.
Standard bases are $.50 each with sticker. Large single are $.60 each with sticker. Small peanut are $1.25 each with now machine cut "sticker" has to be glued on. Large peanut are $1.50 each with now machine cut "sticker" has to be glued on. Bases can be made in Classic brown, Marvel Dark Blue, or any other color you want.
Stickers only are $.10 each for standard, $.12 each for large single, $.20 each for small peanut, and $.25 each for large peanut.
Custom figures vary bases on figure cost. Some as low as $4.50.
I can remake official cards. single sided laminated are $2.50
double sided are $4.00.
Flat $3.00 shipping in the US no matter how much you buy.

Be sure to email me, as I do not check messages here very often.

"The force will be with you, Always." Obi-Wan

Last edited by yodajunkie; September 5th, 2017 at 07:26 PM. Reason: more info
Old September 6th, 2017, 02:29 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Bases for making custom Figures

I have ordered yoda's bases before and I will vouch that they are top-notch.
Old September 6th, 2017, 03:15 PM

gibby64 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I just bought several of both size peanuts in brown and hero blue grey... they all look amazing... I can recommend these!! Just re-based Mok and he looks great.
Old September 17th, 2017, 05:33 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Nice! I was hoping you'd be back in business. I ordered 10 double spaced bases a while back, and while I haven't used them yet, I think I probably will end up getting more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales