Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old February 10th, 2013, 07:30 PM

darkchaos452366 has disabled reputation
I broke a tile!~ :(

I broke a tile today. it was a 1 hex sand, accidentally stepped on. Why do the good have to die young?
Old February 10th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: I broke a tile!~ :(

Do not fear, child, it was only a 29 cent mistake .
Old February 10th, 2013, 08:47 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Do not fear, child, it was only a 29 cent* mistake .
*Plus shipping and handling.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 10th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

"Ahem."

Friends, family, we are gathered here today to remember the life of Gary, the sand tile. He was a good boy, Gary. Unlike other plain tiles, the normal snow, the swamp, Gary had no ambitions to a higher calling. He was content, in his place. He accepted that he was meant to be placed alongside water, or underneath a more crucial road tile. And we loved him for it, because Gary loved us for it. May it never be said that he was downtrodden, like a swamp water tile, nor that he was high and mighty, like a molten lava tile. Nay, for Gary was a tile of simple means and tastes, and we shall remember him in death as he was in life. He was the face in the crowd, and tile in the bin, the plain and honest-spoken goodman that we can only aspire to be. Farewell Gary, and may your rest be long and uninterrupted beneath this hallowed ground. God rest your soul, meager and plastic though it may be, and know that you are loved now as you were in life.

Amen.

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; February 10th, 2013 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Gary, you will be missed...
Old February 10th, 2013, 09:59 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Holy crap, sigging that when I get onto a computer.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 10th, 2013, 10:20 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

When you bury a sand tile, do you throw sand into the grave?
Old February 10th, 2013, 10:21 PM

darkchaos452366 has disabled reputation

This tragic mistake has given me nightmares of breaking my lava and ice tiles
Old February 10th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

It was an honor to know you in life, dear Sandy. I only wish our time together could have been longer. Your grave may be but this mere trash receptacle, but it means so much more to you and I. It brings back memories of all the figures that once stood upon you. The Romans, the Gruts ... even Sgt. Drake, once. I was so jealous; I knew you thought Drake was handsome. I stopped talking to you after that, but why? If only I had not been so foolish and recognized you truly loved me. I am sorry Sandy, for the events that did not come to pass. I shall cherish you forever.

~The adjacent water tile

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General