Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old March 9th, 2018, 04:26 AM

majofa is surprisingly tart
Re: majofa's MAPS

Made the map smaller and more symmetrical. (Probably still not small enough)

@Sir Heroscape @BiggaBullfrog
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, it's still a bit too big in my opinion, but I do like the way it's coming along! I really like the kind-of symmetry you've got going on with it. One suggestion I do have is with the glyphs - Treasure Glyphs don't draw as much attention as Power Glyphs, so I would switch them so that the Power Glyphs are on the edge and Treasure Glyphs are in the middle. Then I would adjust the edge glyphs to be more equidistant from both start zones - probably in the water/ice so attacking figures can get height on them to keep them able to contend for them. Do that and I think you'll have a pretty neat map. Probably not perfect yet, but pretty neat - the concept is way cool.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 18th, 2018, 02:16 AM

majofa is surprisingly tart

I know it needs to be higher.

Water Tunnel

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios