Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 27th, 2017, 11:24 PM

Quagg is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Selling Huge Lot

Hey, I was recently gifted a massive set of this, but I don't really need it. I'm looking to sell it if anyone wants to price it all.

This includes the following:
Rise of the Valkyrie Master set
Road to the Forbidden Forest
21 extra water tiles
8 24 hex tiles (6 grass, 2 rock)
10 7 hex tiles (5 grass, 3 rock, 2 sand)
10 3 hex tiles (5 grass, 3 rock, 2 sand)
20 2 hex tiles (7 grass, 3 rock, 10 sand)
35 1 hex tiles (23 grass, 7 rock, 5 sand)
And many many figurines with army cards...

Could one of you give me an estimate as to how much this would all sell for? Image of all of it coming soon.
Old March 27th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Selling Huge Lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quagg View Post
Hey, I was recently gifted a massive set of this, but I don't really need it. I'm looking to sell it if anyone wants to price it all.

This includes the following:
Rise of the Valkyrie Master set
Road to the Forbidden Forest
21 extra water tiles
8 24 hex tiles (6 grass, 2 rock)
10 7 hex tiles (5 grass, 3 rock, 2 sand)
10 3 hex tiles (5 grass, 3 rock, 2 sand)
20 2 hex tiles (7 grass, 3 rock, 10 sand)
35 1 hex tiles (23 grass, 7 rock, 5 sand)
And many many figurines with army cards...

Could one of you give me an estimate as to how much this would all sell for? Image of all of it coming soon.
The price will depend in LARGE part by how many figures you have. With just the things you've mentioned here...you could probably sell it for (assuming they're full sets) $60-$70... ($30 for the RotV base set, $25 for RttFF and $15 for the extra terrain. But like I said, it also depends on the figures. Also, here on heroscapers we believe in providing a fair price to each other...so that estimate is based off of that courtesy...but if you're making to look a buck off of this stuff, eBay would be the place to go...b/c you could price it higher.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 28th, 2017, 12:07 AM

Yeah, I would have guessed that, and there are 40 army cards, no idea how many figures in total. Could you also give me a possible price for eBay as well please? I just got finished getting photos of it all. Heres an Imgur album containing all the photos of everything: http://imgur.com/a/BcSc5
Old March 28th, 2017, 12:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

After giving it a lookover you could get at least 150-200 bucks out of the lot and a bit more on ebay. I generally see a bunch of the squads that arent in the master set go for about 10-15 bucks each. A couple of the wave 1 reprints dont go for as much. The large hero pack you have usually doesnt sell for more than 25 new. Sir H is pretty spot on for the terrain. Good luck to you in your quest. Heaven knows Ive spent thousands of dollars on little plastic toys

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; March 28th, 2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old March 28th, 2017, 12:42 AM

Thanks a lot for the help, TREX and Sir H. I really appreciate the help.
Old September 26th, 2017, 11:34 PM

desertsquad is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi I am willing to buy this , if still for sale, contact me at cholakjoseph@yahoo.com

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales