Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 9th, 2015, 12:03 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

WALLY ON THE FLASH! AHHHH!!!!! Sorry, was a bit excited there (lots of the dc universe showing up on Flash and Arrow).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old December 9th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 9th, 2015, 05:46 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Dark Beast got me thinking about him as well! All the more reason for you to check out Exiles, by the way; Holocaust pops up later on in the run. Maybe 50 or 60 issues in. The AoA Sabretooth also shows up here and there.
So I had the day off today and decided to take your advice and try out the Exiles. I'm only like 10 comics into the run but I must say it's very good so far. I like the feeling that since every 2-3 issues they switch realities anything can happen.

Reed Richards is the leader of A.I.M? sure.
Sabretooth marries Jean Grey? why not.
Nick Fury and Sinister team up to rule the world? I'm game if you are.

P.s. None of those things have actually happened, however the series has many interesting events that you wouldn't be able to get away with in the main timeline. They also visit historic Marvel events which is very cool. Thanks for recommending it.
Old December 9th, 2015, 07:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
So I had the day off today and decided to take your advice and try out the Exiles. I'm only like 10 comics into the run but I must say it's very good so far. I like the feeling that since every 2-3 issues they switch realities anything can happen.

Reed Richards is the leader of A.I.M? sure.
Sabretooth marries Jean Grey? why not.
Nick Fury and Sinister team up to rule the world? I'm game if you are.

P.s. None of those things have actually happened, however the series has many interesting events that you wouldn't be able to get away with in the main timeline. They also visit historic Marvel events which is very cool. Thanks for recommending it.
Glad you like it! Some of the stuff toward the end of the series, written by Chris Claremont, isn't quite as strong, even though there are some fun ideas.

There was a really great shot at starting the series back up after Claremont left, but unfortunately it didn't sell, and got scrapped six issues in. That was about six years ago and Marvel hasn't revisited the property since. Which is a shame, because they absolutely fit in with Secret Wars and all the multiverse stuff going on.
Old December 9th, 2015, 07:57 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I feel like their new Web Warriors series is treading pretty similar waters as Exiles (team of reality-displaced Spider-People traveling to alternate realities), but obviously it's a lot narrower in focus.
Old December 9th, 2015, 08:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Web Warriors seems like a neat idea, but I'm a little bit burnt-out on all the Spider-Titles they're putting out right now. They've got:

Amazing Spider-Man
Spidey
Spider-Man/Deadpool
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2099
Silk
Spider-Gwen
Web Warriors
Spider-Man 1.# (Basically a Spidey miniseries)
Carnage
Spider-Woman*
Venom: Space Knight*

*arguably not really a Spider-Man series

Plus you've got Miles in All-New All-Different Avengers and Venom in Guardians of the Galaxy. Surprisingly, Peter Parker isn't on any teams that I know of.
Old December 9th, 2015, 09:20 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I think Spidey is in ANAD Uncanny Avengers.
Old December 10th, 2015, 04:43 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 10th, 2015, 08:21 PM

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 11th, 2015, 12:00 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Umm....what is this Tornado?
Old December 11th, 2015, 12:37 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

A hot warrior about to rip that guy's head off.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 11th, 2015, 12:43 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I think that's from the second D&D movie.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape