Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 4th, 2007, 03:48 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, 1111!

On behalf of our insanely genius and artistic community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

Gelmir Surion: Fun concept. I think you're looking at closer to 60 points for him since on dry ground he's dead meat. Was Tsunami intended to target ALL figures within four spaces? Any makes it sound like he can pick and choose.

Yiyakra: Wow! A clever, if risky, way to implement rebirth - I like it

Muck Dweller: Seems a bit weak for 80 points. Drake Alexander or Agent Carr could carve up half a dozen of these guys each. Mebbe more in the 40-50 point range?

~Aldin, musically predisposed toward FF8

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 4th, 2007, 10:04 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Some really nice figures. One thing I noticed is that it says on Gelmir that he gets five additional movement if his entire move was on water. My question is does the other five move have to be on water as well? You should clarify that. Very good customs.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old June 15th, 2008, 06:10 PM

1111 Woo who?
1111 Customs. Update 6/15/08 Page 2.

I decided to make some more customs. I got inspired by the videogame custom thread and figured I'd make some. I'll be updating this as I make more. Enjoy.

MEGAMAN

Simon Belmont

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards