Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 25th, 2023, 02:19 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The passing of Jim McMcMahon

I feel blessed to have known Jim. I roomed with him for a lot of years in the Monkey room at GC, and he went out of his way to pick me up a couple of years to go to GC. Before I met him, and just knew him online - he sent me a couple of games when my first ever big game order got burned in a hotel fire before it ever made it to my house, then when a fire took over $3,500 of my HS collection he sent me a big box of HS stuff, then when I was suppose to get HS stuff and it got sent to the columbus crew by mistake, Jim was there again to send me more HS stuff. He really is one of the best people I ever met, I miss him a lot. I don't know but a handful of people who gave more then me, and Jim is one of them, such a wonderful man.
GC was one of his happy places for sure, he was a game collector and GC let him amass a lot of new games and expansions, I feel blessed to have spent a lot of time with him, and to have played so many games with him.
The one year his direct boss at Hasbro was the main guest of honor at GC. I came to the room and Hahn tought us all a new game and I won - of course, he he. But I new the boss was a game designer but it was not till the ride home with other friends that I opened the GC catalog and realized the main guest of honor of GC was in my room and played a game with me - because of Jim, something you could not pay for, it is just knowing good people makes good things happen.

RIP, sorry so this is so late

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old January 28th, 2023, 11:16 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Don't drag Hahn into this

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old February 5th, 2023, 10:09 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sad to hear that. I always enjoyed seeing him at Gencon back in the day.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News