Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old December 17th, 2011, 04:36 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Maps of HeroSkype

This thread also has all of the maps from the original scenarios, and eventually there will be more maps then your thread could have on. Lastly, you can use the extra space in your thread to add more things, (non map related) because if this gets big then one thread will not be enough.
Old December 17th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Well a thread can hold an "infinite" amount of info... but I am not gonna be posting scenario SkypeMaps, so I guess that is your arena.
Old December 21st, 2011, 11:59 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Has anyone noticed the trouble with using castle pieces in a HeroSkype map? It is with the castle pieces not sincing up with the grid. If anyone knows a way around this, please let me know so I can add the castle scenario.
Old December 21st, 2011, 01:59 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I have noticed that overhangs are troublesome, but I haven't noticed problems with Castle pieces. Are you referring to them leaning over other hexes?
Old December 21st, 2011, 02:31 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I have noticed that overhangs are troublesome, but I haven't noticed problems with Castle pieces. Are you referring to them leaning over other hexes?
I would guess so. If you look at Concrete Jungle, O6-O7 and F10-F11 are barely visible due to the lean. It's not such a big deal IMO, but it would be nice if you could adjust the camera point more freely, to get rid of this effect. You could always do it manually in photoshop, if you have the skills.
Old December 21st, 2011, 02:55 PM

The biggest problem is if you have pillars on both sides of the map (which I found out about when I tried to do a C3G map).
Old December 24th, 2011, 10:43 PM

Volcarren Wasteland has just been added to add some heat in these cold winter months !
Old January 3rd, 2012, 06:43 PM

Added Zephyr by Robber to the customs section. Congratulations on entering the fray Robber!
Old January 5th, 2012, 10:46 AM

Added Gamebear's BoV approved map, Embattled Fen to the menagerie. I would like to start producing two maps a week, until all of the C3G, BoV, Cartographers of Valhalla and other group approved maps are added. If any one would like to help with this then please shoot me a pm or post it here. I would only like people who have at least made one HeroSkype map to help, and only a couple people overall. Thanks .
Old January 10th, 2012, 08:23 PM

Here is the last of GameBear's BoV approved maps, you can find it in the BoV map section !
Old January 10th, 2012, 11:59 PM

A really small pic with no build instructions? What am I supposed to do with that?
Old January 11th, 2012, 10:17 AM

The link to the build instructions is in the name of the map, but here is an extra link for you; Bad Moon Rising: Also, I do not no why some pictures will not allow you to make them bigger when you click on them, if you could tell me how to make them bigger when they are clicked on, it would be much appreciated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events