Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 27th, 2012, 12:56 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Arashara Goshiri

Would figures moved by Shifting Sands be affected by Engagement Strike? It says "switch" and "moved by", not "place", so I would think yes. Shifting Raelin or any other important small/medium figure into an engagement with three Nakitas could be dangerous, especially with the following attack of 4 greeks/romans. Although, with only 3 defense her survivability seems low for 200 points.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old June 27th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Arashara Goshiri

You misspelled "tratagy".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
Would figures moved by Shifting Sands be affected by Engagement Strike? It says "switch" and "moved by", not "place", so I would think yes. Shifting Raelin or any other important small/medium figure into an engagement with three Nakitas could be dangerous, especially with the following attack of 4 greeks/romans. Although, with only 3 defense her survivability seems low for 200 points.
Just a quick note: "place" is not in any way different than "move." As to your question, I believe that the answer would be the same as it would be for Tactical Switch, so perhaps check the Book of the Warforged Soldiers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs