Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old January 15th, 2019, 03:21 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

for Masha Shingai.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 15th, 2019, 05:22 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

M for Masha Shingai.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old January 15th, 2019, 06:18 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Masha Shingai has received 4 Yea votes to review (Scytale, superfrog, BiggaBullfrog, and Tai-Pan) and moves forward in the process.
Old January 15th, 2019, 09:04 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

Congratulations Kinseth

BTW, I don't know if this question has been asked earlier, but if the figure is used as a trophy skull, does it prevent that figure from coming back?
Thinking zombies and thralls here
Old January 15th, 2019, 09:07 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

What figure is it? I love the Durgeth, so looks like imma gunna have to buy the figure.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 15th, 2019, 09:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
What figure is it? I love the Durgeth, so looks like imma gunna have to buy the figure.
Malagus Kreeg, who's still pretty cheap.

In response to P_J_Keller's question, becoming a Trophy Skull wouldn't stop a zombie or thrall or divider from coming back.
Old January 15th, 2019, 09:22 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

When one of them comes back, does Uzog lose the Trophy Skull?

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw that he uses markers instead of the destroyed figure to represent the Trophy Skull. My bad.
Old January 15th, 2019, 09:29 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

Superfrog, Thank you for the quick response
Old January 16th, 2019, 02:27 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Malagus Kreeg, who's still pretty cheap.
While we're on the subject of the minis for the approved (and advancing) units, I want to encourage the fans of the SoV and the C3V to strike while the iron is hot and to get the minis when the units are announced. For both projects. We - the collective we, of both projects - know that this can mean you own the mini for a long time before it's released. And, in the SoV, the mini may not even be ultimately "approved."

But we time the release of this information early in the process because online availability can dry up, and prices can increase dramatically as well. So strike while the iron is hot, friends, and take advantage of information like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale
Masha Shingai has received 4 Yea votes to review (Scytale, superfrog, BiggaBullfrog, and Tai-Pan) and moves forward in the process.
Thank you for your attention.

The preceding has been an unpaid public service announcement. No plastic minis were harmed in the making of this post.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 16th, 2019, 03:46 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I definitely agree with Dad_Scaper here. If you see a unit under review that you really like, then I'd recommend purchasing it and playing with it whether it passes or not. I picked up @superfrog 's Agrah Fenh as soon as I found him because I really liked the direction that it was going in, even before it was under consideration for SoV, and I fully intend on using him even if he doesn't make it. Outside of C3V/SoV tournaments, it won't really make a difference in your ability to enjoy the unit, so go for it if you like it.

On a similar note, I actually really like the new use of public playtesting for C3V for pretty much the same reason. Just looking at a sculpt isn't often enough to prompt me to get the figure without having a general idea of what it is, so it's great to be able to see basic designs before release. As an added bonus, you also get to help out the project if you put in some playtests.
Old January 16th, 2019, 03:57 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I definitely agree with Dad_Scaper here. If you see a unit under review that you really like, then I'd recommend purchasing it and playing with it whether it passes or not. I picked up @superfrog 's Agrah Fenh as soon as I found him because I really liked the direction that it was going in, even before it was under consideration for SoV, and I fully intend on using him even if he doesn't make it. Outside of C3V/SoV tournaments, it won't really make a difference in your ability to enjoy the unit, so go for it if you like it.

On a similar note, I actually really like the new use of public playtesting for C3V for pretty much the same reason. Just looking at a sculpt isn't often enough to prompt me to get the figure without having a general idea of what it is, so it's great to be able to see basic designs before release. As an added bonus, you also get to help out the project if you put in some playtests.
Just because a unit fails SOV, you can still use it in your home games(With whatever price adjustments etc you want to make). In my home games with my father when he comes to visit, we have some really powerful non-sov/c3v figures we use. Just for fun kind of stuff.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 16th, 2019, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Just because a unit fails SOV, you can still use it in your home games(With whatever price adjustments etc you want to make). In my home games with my father when he comes to visit, we have some really powerful non-sov/c3v figures we use. Just for fun kind of stuff.
For sure. If I like a unit, then I'm going to use it. I used to play with prototype/CUC Hatomoto Taro all the time, even though he's not in VC, and I had a blast. I haven't gotten extensively into editing other people's customs for my own use, but there are often very inspiring designs that I see online that I consider printing off just for fun. It is a game, after all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs