Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old January 26th, 2018, 04:21 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart
Re: HeroScape Glyphs -- Definitive List

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Disaster View Post
Does anyone know of a good place to buy glyphs online? I'm having trouble even finding certain ones like the treasure glyph "Bolt of Witherwood".
Auggies is my go-to place to get glyphs and other materials online. However, Bolt of Witherwood was never made officially. There's a download on the site somewhere where you can print it out and glue it onto another glyph.
Auggies, ok I'll check that out. And here I thought the Witherwood glyph was official. Thanks for the info bud, I sure appreciate it.
Old January 26th, 2018, 07:07 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Does anyone know of a good place to buy glyphs online? I'm having trouble even finding certain ones like the treasure glyph "Bolt of Witherwood".
Auggies is my go-to place to get glyphs and other materials online. However, Bolt of Witherwood was never made officially. There's a download on the site somewhere where you can print it out and glue it onto another glyph.
Auggies, ok I'll check that out. And here I thought the Witherwood glyph was official. Thanks for the info bud, I sure appreciate it.
Bolt of Witherwood is official, just never produced. Samuel Brown is a unit who is official, but wasn’t produced either. Both were released during the DnD era, so that is pretty much why they weren’t made.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; January 26th, 2018 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Be forever valiant!
Old May 11th, 2022, 06:02 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
FWIW, the references I could find to Revenant's Tome all seem to be copying the same incorrect text. Here's the actual language from my physical card for the glyph:
This figure may use this tome after revealing an order marker on its Army Card. Before taking that turn with this figure, place one previously destroyed Unique figure from your Army onto any empty space(s) within 5 clear sight spaces of this figure. Immediately make a normal attack with the placed figure, then destroy the placed figure immediately afterward. While the placed figure is on the battlefield, all of its special powers are considered to be negated. The placed figure is considered to have a Life of 1, and it is not affected by any special powers on any Army Card or Glyph while on the battlefield.
Here are the differences vs. what's in the OP:
Quote:
Revenant’s Tome
This figure may use this tome after revealing an order marker on its Army Card. Before taking that turn with this figure, Pplace one previously destroyed Unique figure from your Army onto any empty space(s) within 5 clear sight spaces of this figure. Immediately make a normal attack with the placed figure, then immediately destroy the placed figure immediately afterward. While the placed figure is on the board consider battlefield, all of its special powers are considered to be negated. The placed figure is considered to have a lLife of 1, and it is not affected by any special powers on any Army Card or Glyph while on the board battlefield.
As an aside, there's also a semi-amusing self-contradiction mistake on the card. It wants to make the revived figure lose its powers, but it also makes the revived figure totally immune to all glyphs. We know what they meant, of course: "is not affected by any special powers on any other Glyph or Army Card".

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by quozl; July 10th, 2022 at 03:27 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2022, 06:44 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

@Dysole @IAmBatman @japes Could we get a sticky for this please?
Old September 24th, 2022, 12:11 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Glyph You Say So...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
@Dysole @IAmBatman @japes Could we get a sticky for this please?
Dünd.

~Dysole, administratively
Old November 16th, 2022, 09:11 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

I am getting a 3D printer and thanks to those on this site that have been working on 3D STLs for models, terrain, and game components I will soon be able to print out my own glyphs. I have been looking for all of the glyph cards and images that I can glue to the 3D printed glyph tokens that I will be printing. Can someone provide me with the link from Heroscapers where I can find all of the card images and the images that I can glue to the glyphs.
Old November 16th, 2022, 10:27 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
I am getting a 3D printer and thanks to those on this site that have been working on 3D STLs for models, terrain, and game components I will soon be able to print out my own glyphs. I have been looking for all of the glyph cards and images that I can glue to the 3D printed glyph tokens that I will be printing. Can someone provide me with the link from Heroscapers where I can find all of the card images and the images that I can glue to the glyphs.

Robin Song on Facebook made a great collection here:

Heroscape Glyphs
Old November 17th, 2022, 09:54 AM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:

Heroscape Glyphs
@White Knight this is great I have downloaded the files. I truly appreciate the assist on getting all of the glyph stickers and and the booklet.
Old November 17th, 2022, 04:12 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:

Heroscape Glyphs
@White Knight this is great I have downloaded the files. I truly appreciate the assist on getting all of the glyph stickers and and the booklet.
Old November 18th, 2022, 12:48 PM

Does anyone know if there is a Glyph label template and a Glyph Card template?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's