Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 3rd, 2020, 08:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: TREX'S Sales and Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Looks like you are all out of things to trade.

Actually I just noticed I wasn't on your list of references so I wanted to Publicly endorse Trex as a worthy seller/trade partner. I've received a lot of stuff from him and it all arrives quickly and intact. Plus he makes really cool stuff.
Ive actually been taking pms from people with what they are looking for. Thanks for the kind words. I try my best to do good business and help out my fellow scapers.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 7th, 2020, 05:14 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

Had a great trade with TREX. Shipping was great and figures arrived in great shape. Everything about the process was awesome and would definitely do it again. I cannot express how incredible the figures looked with the custom modifications that TREX had done. I feel so lucky to be playing with such amazing looking figures on the table.

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old February 7th, 2020, 05:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucace View Post
Had a great trade with TREX. Shipping was great and figures arrived in great shape. Everything about the process was awesome and would definitely do it again. I cannot express how incredible the figures looked with the custom modifications that TREX had done. I feel so lucky to be playing with such amazing looking figures on the table.
Thanks for the great transaction and the kind words.

Old March 5th, 2020, 03:08 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

TREX is amazing. An artist, a scholar, and a gentleman. I'd trade Heroscape or blood transfusions any day, he's good for it. Highly, highly recommended!
Old March 5th, 2020, 12:18 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
TREX is amazing. An artist, a scholar, and a gentleman. I'd trade Heroscape or blood transfusions any day, he's good for it. Highly, highly recommended!
thanks for the kind words. It seems you have recieved the latest package I had sent. Thanks again.

Old May 20th, 2020, 01:52 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Such a pleasure working with TREX. Really seems like an awesome dude and I'd be honored to sit across the table from him anytime. Can't express how grateful I am for people like him in the HS community. Give him all your money! You won't regret a dime for years of play. Thank you so much man!
Old May 20th, 2020, 10:35 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Give him all your money!
ZZ Top agrees:

Give him all your money,
All your hugs and kisses, too.
Give him all your money,
Don't let up until your wallet's through.
Old May 20th, 2020, 10:40 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Give him all your money!
ZZ Top agrees:

Give him all your money,
All your hugs and kisses, too.
Give him all your money,
Don't let up until your wallet's through.
you guys are funny.

Old August 7th, 2022, 09:11 PM
"like" happy

Update: TREX'S Sales and Trades

Hey all,
Been awhile since posting anything in here. Noting that this is posted a day after hearing the beloved game is returning. I have been 3d designing the pretty parts of my new dice trays and towers, 3d printing them, and adding them to the industrial strength roll core and sheeting products I use to build my stuff so strong and secure. I've teamed up with my brother to just sell my custom works through his online store where he also has made affordable 3d printed bases with stickers, and high quality resin sculpts. He did this temporarily on his store in lieu of disgusting prices that these are listed for most places. Other examples of our work are the prize support for the last two scapecons. Swing by and give the store a browse to see if there's anything you need for your gaming endeavors. I'll just leave a link to the store. All proceeds on my end will go to the pay my medical bills fund, and are much appreciated. Thanks.
Happy Scaping

https://www.trexy3d.com/collections/tabletop-gaming

Old August 7th, 2022, 09:21 PM
"like" happy

Pics of a bunch of the stuff updated in the OP.
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54809

Also, wanted to let you guys know that my brother has not listed all of his scape figures and bases yet on the store. I know he has printed a handful of Aquillas Alliance figures that he will be selling for a reasonable price unlike what is seen on ebay and etsy. Any figures you guys may be wanting but dont see of classic scape, shoot him a message through his store. The prices will be similar to the ones he has posted. His prices are based off of resin used, machine run time, etc. Not based on how rare the thing is. so, if it isn't up, shoot him a message. He runs a print shop full time. Thanks for looking.

Old August 8th, 2022, 12:28 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post

Also, wanted to let you guys know that my brother has not listed all of his scape figures and bases yet on the store. I know he has printed a handful of Aquillas Alliance figures that he will be selling for a reasonable price unlike what is seen on ebay and etsy. Any figures you guys may be wanting but dont see of classic scape, shoot him a message through his store. The prices will be similar to the ones he has posted. His prices are based off of resin used, machine run time, etc. Not based on how rare the thing is. so, if it isn't up, shoot him a message. He runs a print shop full time. Thanks for looking.
Hey TREX, long time no see! This is so cool, I just bought some Protectors, they are a squad I’ve always wanted but couldn’t justify the price. I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on the store for more listings
Old August 8th, 2022, 03:23 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post

Hey TREX, long time no see! This is so cool, I just bought some Protectors, they are a squad I’ve always wanted but couldn’t justify the price. I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on the store for more listings
Good to hear. My brother is printing all the minis out of his print shop. If you don't see any classic scape that you want let him know through the messaging on his store. He's working on getting all the classic models up on there. Good to see a bunch of familiar faces on the boards again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades